Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moments in movies that make you ill....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moments in movies that make you ill....

Like in Payback when they are hitting Porter's toes with a hammer, **** man that ****s gotta hurt.......

I almost threw up during the scene in General's Daughter when the girl is getting.... mmmm.... I can't continue anymore.

Comment

American History X- Curb Face

Nuff Said

Comment

Guinea Pig: I've never feel agony like this!!
        In Texas Chainsaw Massacre when the grandpa hit the girl with a hammer...
        and...Hot Shots, when the chiken was been shooted by longbow...what a horror face!!! :shock:

Comment

Heaven and Earth - when they put honey on the girls and let fire ants gnaw at thier feet.

Seven - picturing the guy screwing the prostitute with that ****ing suit the killer made for him.

Bully - a kid rapes a girl while watching two guys on video having gay sex.

Comment

Crying game- enough said

Comment

Hannibal... it made me literally sick, I hugged the toilet until for hours and would not come out until the movie was turned off....it was the worst movie I have seen. I hate gore

Comment

[quote:7ecd24f6fd="Kato"]Hannibal... it made me literally sick, I hugged the toilet until for hours and would not come out until the movie was turned off....it was the worst movie I have seen. I hate gore[/quote:7ecd24f6fd]

Silence of the Lambs scared me to death!

Comment

[quote:8a119e30de="Snoop Dogg"]American History X- Curb Face

Nuff Said[/quote:8a119e30de]

I was going to say this.

Comment

Misery- when she "Clubbed James kanns feet"

Pulp Fiction- the first two times i saw it i blinked when they shot that girl with adrenaline

Loin King- when Mufasa fell into the stampede because of his ******* brother...........lol

Comment

Working...
                    X