Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donnie Nietes, Kazuto Ioka - Ready For World Title War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donnie Nietes, Kazuto Ioka - Ready For World Title War

MACAO - New Years celebrations in awesome Macao got much more exciting as champions and challengers made weight for the triple world title header tomorrow (Dec 31) at the plush Whynn Palace Cotai here in the "Vegas of Asia."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last bet of the year for me. My money went on Ioka defeating Nieves.

Comment

I thought ioka would look like a bantamweight next to nietes. Guess not.

Comment

War Nietes ...

Comment

Nietes beats Ioka

Comment

This is a great fight.

The winner moves into the Top 10 P4P list

1hourRun who you got in this one?

Comment

Fan of Ioka but I like Nietes as well. Should be a fun fight (I hope so!), I wonder who could the winner face next

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                Fan of Ioka but I like Nietes as well. Should be a fun fight (I hope so!), I wonder who could the winner face next
                The winner will likely face the winner of Aston Palicte (24-2-1, 20kos)-Jose Martinez (20-0-2, 13kos) -Jan 31. WBO mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  The winner will likely face the winner of Aston Palicte (24-2-1, 20kos)-Jose Martinez (20-0-2, 13kos) -Jan 31. WBO mandatory
                  How would you think either Nietes or Ioka would do against them? I dont know shít about boxing so I gotta admit, Palicte is completely unknown to me and I dont know Martinez very well either to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    This is a great fight.

The winner moves into the Top 10 P4P list

1hourRun who you got in this one?
                    Yes..and both are gunning for their 4th division title. Lots at stake.

I got Nietes in this. I think he's the better boxer and will neutralize Ioka's body punching with some crafty countering. The question is if he can handle Ioka's power because Ioka will come come at him and will land some heavy shots.

If he can withstand that (which I think he will), ...Nietes by close decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X