• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    you should change your name from pac boy to fuck boy

and you dksab
    You should change youre to bigF@G973 !

Comment

The stiff dude would get put to sleep by Wilder.

Comment

We won't know until the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Fury and Luis Ortiz have far more technical ability than AJ and both got clipped and dropped hard. Look, Wilder is extremely limited in his boxing but he's going to hurt everybody he fights with that ferocious power, it's just the way it is. Not saying that AJ can't win, he's probably the favorite in the fight, but he's going to get caught eventually and possibly put down by Wilder.
          You could be right fella, but i think people are massively underestimating how good AJs boxing fundamentals are and when he uses it he has an excellent and very powerful jab which will be perfect for keeping the likes of Wilder honest. He is a very different fighter to Fury who has sublime reflexes and great footwork to outfox and outbox opponents, but in technical boxing ability i dont think he is any better than AJ. I am not convinced about Ortiz he has fought no one except Wilder and looked half decent in patches but thats was against a very limited fighter and ultimately still lost. He is also ancient so will be only getting worse over time.
          Theres no doubt that Wilder has a punchers chance with anyone, but that could be said for many Heavyweights over the years, however i just dont see AJ letting him take them big telegraphed swings from the next state without starching him pretty quickly with a big straight shot. My main hope is Usyk can come up and clean the lot of them out though.
          Last edited by hogey; 12-05-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cybervato74 View Post
            We won't know until the fight happens.
            This . Could go either way . Wilder could easily fell AJ with 1 punch and AJ packs a big enough punch to put Wilder down . Neither have the skills of Fury so they will both get hit clean at some point.
            For me AJ Wilder is the much bigger and more entertaining fight than either of the against Fury . There will be no controversy with score cards , 1 of them is getting KO'd

Comment

Bullshiiit Ortiz had a whole minute to put wilder away and couldn’t. Stiverne had a previous fight before this one and was actually supposed to fight someone else but Ortiz failed his ped test so they scrapped that fight and made wilder stiverne 2.
              Ortiz was putting him away , he landed several unanswered shots and was ready to finish off Wilder who had glazed eyes walking back to the corner which is why he got another life saving extra time to regroup. Stiverne hadn't fought 2 years prior to Wilder and most people are saying he lost that fight. Stiverne failed a PED test against Povetkin that fight became a title elimination bout still but corrupt WBC just made Stiverne mandatory challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                That was weak and idgaf what you say after Pacquiao lost you disappeared

Disappear again and **** off

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  K.T.F.O Round 6, Deal with it Pac boy

Comment

That was weak and idgaf what you say after Pacquiao lost you disappeared

Disappear again and **** off
                    I never went anywhere dlck breath. hahahaha you dumb fuk! If you only knew hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                      K.T.F.O Round 6, Deal with it Pac boy
                      nice Alt . lol Prostitution goes wrong and you were born. Deal with that lmfao! heard Your nickname on the street was HoeMoe! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X