Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Keith Thurman FIGHT that fan that roasted him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Keith Thurman FIGHT that fan that roasted him?

In response to this thread; https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post18499469

and this guy;
    Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Yes we definitely needed another thread about this.
    Frankly I didn't think we needed another thread, but that WBC WBA IBF guy seems to know everything so this is dedicated to him.

Here's the video;
    "]

So, should Keith Thurman fight that fan that roasted him?

Honestly I think he should, and I'd pay to see it.

Discuss

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    In response to this thread; https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post18499469

and this guy;

Frankly I didn't think we needed another thread, but that WBC WBA IBF guy seems to know everything so this is dedicated to him.

Here's the video;
    "]

So, should Keith Thurman fight that fan that roasted him?

Honestly I think he should, and I'd pay to see it.

Discuss
    I think he's smart to want a warm up. Not a couple of easy ones though. Brook fought Spence after GGG seriously injured him. Keith doing a Mcgregor here.

Comment

I don’t agree that Keith is ducking Spence unless he doesn’t fight him within his next three fights, but I got mad respect for the dude that actually said it to Keith. I may not agree with him, but props to him putting pressure on a fighter in person. I probably wouldn’t do it, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkz2112 View Post
        I don’t agree that Keith is ducking Spence unless he doesn’t fight him within his next three fights, but I got mad respect for the dude that actually said it to Keith. I may not agree with him, but props to him putting pressure on a fighter in person. I probably wouldn’t do it, haha!
        Hell no, Keith is a unified champion and deserves respect.

Keith is a cool and chill guy, and that fat guy with his homeys looks more than a coward because he knows Keith isn't punching him in front of the camera.

Would that fat ass call Keith "sometimes" one vs one in a dark back alley?

I don't think so?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          I think he's smart to want a warm up. Not a couple of easy ones though. Brook fought Spence after GGG seriously injured him. Keith doing a Mcgregor here.
          Brook did a Roy Jones moving back down 2 divisions lower to fight a puncher.

That sht was stupid, respek to Kell but those 2 fights back to back GGG+Spence ruined his career, he just need to fight Crawford next and he has fought the 3 boogeymen of the sports in a row lol

Comment

Typical hipster. He knows Thurman is a classy guy and won't thump him. I'd like to see him try that with Tyson or Broner.

Comment

hard to not notice that limpdict losers buddy was wearing a zuffa boxing shirt lol

Comment

Sometime Thurman

Comment

It's always the short fat fans that are the most disrespectful. Thurman is only 5'7" and he dwarfed that fat midget lmao.

He reminds me of that short fat guy that threw that beer at Victor Ortiz after he lost to Berto.

Comment

Is that heckler Arabian or Puerto Rican?

Comment

Working...
                    X