No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Then surely you must be able to point me to where you gave Trump some credit when he first said he was bringing the troops home from Syria, right?
    Post #25203

One of Trumps main promises was to get the troops out of these dumb wars. Pulling troops out of Syria is the correct move and needs to be done.

I give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by Lords; 03-05-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Post #25203

One of Trumps main promises was to get the troops out of these dumb wars. Pulling troops out of Syria is the correct move and needs to be done.

I give credit where credit is due.
      Good job.

Now tell us why you are insulting Trump and saying it was Bolton's decision to put troops back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        The deficit explodes pursuant to republican tax cuts. Smh. The taxes I gotta pay this year is not going to put a dent in this...

https://apple.news/AumWcSWvyRfaegOIwoZjoEA

The U.S. budget deficit widened to $310 billion in the first four months of the fiscal year, underscoring the revenue hit from Republican tax cuts and an increase in government spending.
        The budget gap widened 77 percent compared with the same October-January period a year earlier, according to the Treasury monthly budget report released on Tuesday, which was delayed by the government shutdown. Receipts fell by 2 percent to $1.1 trillion, while spending rose 9 percent to $1.4 trillion.
        Oof, those figures are brutal.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              Oof, those figures are brutal.
              And yet that superfan said nothing while Obama doubled the national debt.

Not one word.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                So Trump got a regime that's bankrupt and can't feed its own people to first tear down a launch facility and then a few months later they are rebuilding what they just tore down.

Sounds pretty smart to me.

Of course we still ain't had one rocket launch since Trump first talked to Kim. Those launches were quite common when your guy was sitting in the White House talking tough about red lines.

What's your take on the launches stopping?

Comment

• Use trade deficit

Record high since 2008 at 624bn under trump

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47472282

When he leaves, he will laugh at those who blindly followed him

Comment

• Also the way he talked about the Clinton Foundation while his charity org was a criminal enterprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Also the way he talked about the Clinton Foundation while his charity org was a criminal enterprise
                      Criminal enterprise???

Who all from this "criminal enterprise" were charged and convicted of any crimes?

I'll wager you can't cite a one.....

Comment

Working...
                      X