No announcement yet.

anyone here got into the THC vaping??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here got into the THC vaping??

If so how do you like it compared to regular smoking and do you still buy weed or just vape

right here bro!!!

the feeling and high is not the same as smoking weed, so if you are looking to just get really high then vaping will prolly wont be for you. vaping is for people who cant really smoke weed because of the harshness, etc. vaping is a lot smoother.

Comment

also let me add.. its hard to find a good company with legit oil cartridge for your vape pens. most of these company is selling fake liquid with terpenes added in or toxic shiiet with chemicals in it. so you are smoking just liquid with no thc in it.

Comment

Vaping is like putting water in your beer.

Vaping is like weed lite.
        Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

I smoke both, the pen comes in handy for when you're out in public... I used to roll up a medium size joint when I would go to live boxing event and smoke it real quick right before the main event but know I can just take my pen and smoke as much as I want... There is a lot of different cartridges for the pen and some are pretty strong... It all depends on how much you want to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Vaping is like putting water in your beer.

Vaping is like weed lite.
            pretty much... the feeling just aint the same!

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
              I smoke both, the pen comes in handy for when you're out in public... I used to roll up a medium size joint when I would go to live boxing event and smoke it real quick right before the main event but know I can just take my pen and smoke as much as I want... There is a lot of different cartridges for the pen and some are pretty strong... It all depends on how much you want to pay.
              what brand of carts you've been on? lately, i've been on raw garden. pretty good stuff. has all their shiiet tested with lab results to back up.

Comment

I tried it, its weak. Its for those who dont really inhale anyways.

Comment

It’s not for me. It’s kinda like smashing a hoe with a condom on.

I have pax 3 that can vape flowers, liquids, and ive tried both but it doesnt hit the spot. It’s more like a tease .

But like others’ mentioned, it does come in handy in public. When i took my wife to Disneyland, I took that vape and hit it on the low lol , sure it’s better than nothing.

There is nothing like bongs and Blunts though. I just got a Roor bong made straight in germany and it’s top fkin notch. I smoke bongs at home and blunts outside.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    It’s not for me. It’s kinda like smashing a hoe with a condom on.

I have pax 3 that can vape flowers, liquids, and ive tried both but it doesnt hit the spot. It’s more like a tease .

But like others’ mentioned, it does come in handy in public. When i took my wife to Disneyland, I took that vape and hit it on the low lol , sure it’s better than nothing.

There is nothing like bongs and Blunts though. I just got a Roor bong made straight in germany and it’s top fkin notch. I smoke bongs at home and blunts outside.
                    kurvana or raw garden. if you can find either one, give it a try. these are the only 2 vape company that i've found that are closest to actual dabbing.

Comment

Working...
                    X