Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza‏: I Wouldn’t Pay A Penny For Canelo v Jacobs, DAZN Is $10 Rip Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good look at all for Espinoza! Very salty. He should focus more on bringing value to his network instead!

Comment

Rat faced little weasel!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Really doe?? A unification between 2 really good fighters, Canelo being one of the biggest boxers and top 5 P4P not worth $10.. Yet PBC have offered GGG fight versus Charlo on PPV and that’s somehow gonna be worth $75 on showtime.. Salty!!!

Chollo charged $6.00 for his fight in the Thunderdome

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I don’t understand these threads. They’re always pages of people who live in the UK and can’t get DAZN, criticizing everyone else for not having DAZN.

Being especially critical of us being able to choose paying $70 for a PPV or not, not seeing the hypocrisy behind the fact that they pay 30 pounds to watch every domestic level fight that Hearn or Warren put out there.
          As someone who can't get Showtime, you should be on the front lines praising DAZN. More boxing shown in Canada than ever before. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            My bad, his comment about not paying a penny was regarding Canelo vs Rocky but you also they the Jacob fight for the same subscription and price.

Click bait....LOL....nah but Nelo/Jacobs is worth it.

Comment

McGregor: Espinoza you little ****ing weasel lmao

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                As someone who can't get Showtime, you should be on the front lines praising DAZN. More boxing shown in Canada than ever before. Shame on you.
                ...I get showtime

Comment

Why do you care?
                  I don’t understand these threads. They’re always pages of people who live in the UK and can’t get DAZN, criticizing everyone else for not having DAZN.

Being especially critical of us being able to choose paying $70 for a PPV or not, not seeing the hypocrisy behind the fact that they pay 30 pounds to watch every domestic level fight that Hearn or Warren put out there.
                  says the guy that is always in these threads lmao

Comment

What a rat Espinoza is. DAZN is a real threat to him so he is trying to sling mud, desperately cuz week by week DAZN is looking better and better and PPV is dying in America.

Comment

While most of the DAZN cards have been/will be nothing special, Carmelo/Jacobs is one helluva fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X