Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Are they all Brits?
    You know it! Brits are obsessed over Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Say what you will about wilder and his team, but he somehow became a guy who gets offered 120mil lol. They’re doing something right. He’s playing with fire turning it down tho...he’s the type of fighter who could be derailed at any time. He needs the aj fight and a rematch to see that kind of $$$.

Comment

The brits on here need to go to a different board. They have ruined this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Its not happening next, AJ fighting Bum miller next.

Even if wilder signed $100m deal with Dazn there is still no guarantee it will happen after that. If Miller wins, then AJ fighting Miller in a rematch after that.

DAZN would want to protect the 0 of these 2 fighters after investing so much in them, so I would expect DAZN to delay them fighting as long as possible.

I didn't mean next like right now, I know they both have fights lined up, I meant next after their fights with Breazeale and Miller assuming they get past those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            why not? its the best way to show your disapproval. the guy is a ducker and made a bunch of mind bobblingly dumb decisions

If it's warranted I understand why. I'm just saying I hope the fight happens next assuming they get past their fights with Breazeale and Miller. I'd rather see them fight each other than hear fans going in on them. If they fight each other like they should, everyone would be happy, if they don't, then yes criticism is deserved. I just hope we get a fight that's all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it happens.

Comment

Working...
            X