Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo is The Best at 160, He'll Beat Jacobs & Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
    Arum previously said that he had Golovkin the winner of both fights against Canelo, so it sounds like politics of some sort that he would suddenly view Canelo as the unequivocal best at 160lbs.
    He said "GGG would beat him again last year" if they had a rematch but this year it's a bit too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      CHARLO might beat all of them. CANELO would move back up to 168 to avoid him.
      Who????????

Comment

the only way Jacobs beats canelo is to knock him out or win a landslide decision (goodluck with that) same goes for other middleweights,it will be a close fight but the judges will lean towards canelo regardless

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
          What a stupid remark by Arum...how can he be the best when GGG already beat him...TWICE.!!....GGG is the best until Canelo or anyone else beats him...legitimately.
          only in the gggroupies mind...
          no boxing organization, media or reputable journalist has ggg ranked ahead og canelo, is only in your little minds...

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
            To be honest it was a all to common corrupt scoring system that beat Golovkin . Does anyone honestly believe that even before the fight the fix was in to give every opportunity to make Canelo the winner in that fight?? The corrupt scoring has now gotten so blatant that a lot of fans now expect it. Gift decisions are nothing new to Canelo or any other cash cow figter. It's all about the money and not about who really won the fight
            you can have your own opinion, but arum isnt really talking about their previous fights, he thinks canelo is getting better while ggg on decline, so as of now he thinks canelo is the best mw, if they rematch tomorrow canelo takes it...
            Last edited by icha; 03-23-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Bob and I are finally in agreement, Nobody beats Canelo at 160

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                Arum previously said that he had Golovkin the winner of both fights against Canelo, so it sounds like politics of some sort that he would suddenly view Canelo as the unequivocal best at 160lbs.
                Not that I agree with Arum's assessment of the second GGG/Canelo fight, but that is not a contradiction. Arum could believe that GGG beat Canelo then, but could not beat him now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I'm starting to think this old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum is bipolar and going senile!
                  Just a couple of months ago when he was trying to sign Golovkin he was saying Triple g would beat Canelo and that Canelo wasn't the best middleweight in the world and now he did a whole 180 and saying the complete opposite...
                  Crazy old fucc!
                  Nope, Arum is not senile or bipolar. He is as sly as fox. Remember it was Arum who once said: "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth" -- sly as a fox. But to fair to old Bob. He is not the only promoter who lies, or as they say in old cowboy movies, "he speaks with forked tongue.

Comment

Arum is a ****ing moron. Until GGG gets dominated, that's when he has gotten old. Da first fight with Clenelo, everybody in da free world knows GGG won & in da second, it was a draw at WORST! Clenelo seeks every & any advantage whether its a banned substance or judges, he never plays fair. Clenelo already lost twice before da GGG fights, to Mayweather & Lara. I honestly think Andrade gives him trouble as well. Say what u want, but until we see it, THEN y'all can talk

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I'm starting to think this old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum is bipolar and going senile!
                      Just a couple of months ago when he was trying to sign Golovkin he was saying Triple g would beat Canelo and that Canelo wasn't the best middleweight in the world and now he did a whole 180 and saying the complete opposite...
                      Crazy old fucc!
                      He's 87 years old. You're probably right.

Comment

Working...
                      X