No announcement yet.

UK Online Petition to STOP Brexit hits 4 million signatures in 2 days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    We have bosses of big British companies and the Bank Of England all saying we'll be fine to leave the EU. Do you know more than them?
    Links to that?

Comment

We have bosses of big British companies and the Bank Of England all saying we'll be fine to leave the EU. Do you know more than them?
      ... no, man... I don't know more than they know, of course... meanwhile the Dutch are already taking over -- and they waited for more than two centuries...

Comment

4.2m now!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... in fact, the Romanian Gypsies are mainly involved in prostitution, burglary, a.s.o. ... Actually, Gypsy crime rate sharply fell in Romania recently... Guess why?...
          Interesting. So they are all gypsies ?

There are a lot involved in prostitution thats its alarming. They feel no remorse for it too like its normal

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
            ... in fact, the Romanian Gypsies are mainly involved in prostitution, burglary, a.s.o. ... Actually, Gypsy crime rate sharply fell in Romania recently... Guess why?...
            Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Interesting. So they are all gypsies ?

There are a lot involved in prostitution that's its alarming. They feel no remorse for it too like its normal
            ... I'm living in Bucharest ( Romania) since I was born...

... almost all Gypsies involved in criminal activities left my country after joining EU back in 2007...

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              it's cute that the UK media is desperately trying to prop up an online petition over an actual referendum. consider their toddler tantrums over russian bots for the past several years.

dude it's an online petition. none of these signatures are verified to be from UK citizens or even human.
              There is a postcode check too.

Sure a very sophisticated code can trick the email verification, postcode and name check, but that code or bot would be MI5 / FSB level government coding, not a 4Chan!!

Comment

Can't stop fake news, we are seeing it the other way right now. Scaremongering about prices of food rising, house prices falling etc. All BS that is influencing the gullible. 16/17 year olds have plenty of time to rejoin the EU if the decide to do so in the future. A vote should be final. You didn't see America having another election because people were crying about Trump did you?
                Difference is we have time to judge the decision and look into what was said

When trump was elected it was done and dusted, cannot really be changed

For me the right outcome is the most important aspect and it won’t be that simple joining the eu again, I’d say give the generation that it impacts the vote that matters and let the old people stay out this time as it won’t inpact then much imo

I’m all for the people to decide

Either we leave with a no deal if that’s what they want

Or we stay and become the power house if the eu

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... I see, I see: therefore it wasn't about millions of Muslims and hundred of thousands of Gypsies (from Romania, of course)... It's about "hard working Christians" from Poland and Romania... I see...
                  It was fake news spreading bs that Romanians and poles were making it worse

I was not one of them, eu migrants give a lot more than they take but it was with fake news that they said remove them and the nhs will get better and so on

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    LOL the irony.. because Remain group didn't lie right?

These are the same guys saying how if the UK didn't swap the Pound for the Euro as currency back in 2000 we'd be ****ed

These are the same guys who said that if the Leave vote simply won (not even us leaving the EU) we'd be ****ed

Why should these people be trusted? They want to keep the status quo, they don't want change
                    It’s not about trusting

Either we leave with a no deal and make our own destiny or we stay and try to run the eu

The people must decide, not politicians and people will now have had a better understanding by removing the fake rubbish and also let the younger generation decide their fate

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      It was fake news spreading bs that Romanians and poles were making it worse

I was not one of them, eu migrants give a lot more than they take but it was with fake news that they said remove them and the nhs will get better and so on
                      ... Of course... there isn't some big rocket science here...

Comment

Working...
                      X