Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The US government is cautioning Americans not to visit Jamaica ( level 2 warning)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    trump was born and raised in Jamaica, Queens. he lived thru the struggle. you should have confidence in your bredda, he can make his people great again.
    Trump never struggled his mult-millionaire dad has his back all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Ironic how Canada doesn't seem to suffer from this problem, and they share a border with us. Yet you have to use planes and boats to reach Jamaica.

Fuсk outta here with your nonsensical fuсkerry.
      Dummy. Canada is a first world country with proper enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Jamaica is a nice country, and the people were nice too, it's just you who I think is sack a shіt. I'd visit again, and no I'm not going to meet you at whatever murder town you were bragging about loser.
        Well, go stay at your resort. i would show you the authentic vibe of this place. You just worried that your lady would like me. Not an unusual occurence. Even when i was Atlanta, white woman and girls checked for me. That's one thing about being Jamaican, not much folks hate us. Only some other Caribbean islands but even their women like us too.

i have never seen a Jamaican man saying he can't get a woman. That's foreign to us!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Runaway Bay is close to Ochi.

Were you robbed or threatened while you were here?
          Yes pretty close to ocho maybe 15-30 mins.

Actually no. I wasn't in tbe tourist tourist part. However they do like ask for alot of tips if you are from out of town.

I enjoyed my time .

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Yes pretty close to ocho maybe 15-30 mins.

Actually no. I wasn't in tbe tourist tourist part. However they do like ask for alot of tips if you are from out of town.

I enjoyed my time .
            You aint gotta tip.

Comment

You aint gotta tip.
              Demanding a tip is totally different. Now if it's added already into the bill then fine. But i am not tipping just because i wasn't born on the island and i got a blue passport.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Demanding a tip is totally different. Now if it's added already into the bill then fine. But i am not tipping just because i wasn't born on the island and i got a blue passport.
                Our passport is dark blue too. You aint gotta tip. i have never tipped here.

Comment

Damn. You never hit me up.

What did you enjoy the most other than sun and beach?
                  Fam i was just at a resort.

Did the main attractions nearby like climb up the falls, swim with the dolphins, and visit Bob Marley's birthplace.

Did some shopping too. Now I dont know what Im gonna do with all this rum.

Comment

what was the #1 most dangerous city on that list? post a link...

and anybody that needs a "warning" before traveling to these places deserves to get robbed and much worse.

i got relatives in D.R. and P.R. and i never travel there like sht is sweet. i have armed friends pick me up from airport and keep a shooter on payroll for as long as im there. shooters are very cheap.

all these "spring break" hoes that are going to mexico will be raped and beaten and i wont feel bad.

Comment

why fat yanks go to third world countries for vacations is beyond me. the USA is vast and features many different landscapes for us to explore and enjoy. all you have to do is drive down to Florida to experience what you'll experience in ****hole Jamaica.
                      Typical Dumb Ignorant American mindset, Why visit the World and see all the great things it has to offer. When I can just stay in my own country and believe
                      It’s the greatest in the world but won’t leave to find out if is

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I wouldn’t pay money to visit that shythole full of rapists and drug addicts to begin with. Just go to the Florida keys. Same climate, nicer beaches and safer. If you must leave the country try Bermuda, PR or Costa Rica.

State Department upsides a similar travel warning for the Bahamas as well.
                      Slow clap to you my friend for having the mentality of a Ignorant American. Haven’t traveled to these places yet somehow you know how they are.

if Jamaica wasn't cheap as dirt, nobody would be going.

Jamaica is dominated by 1 ethnic group and you can probably drive across the island in half a day so idk why you're talking like your **** is more diverse and interesting than the US. what you guys got besides dirty beaches and stinky weed anyway?
                      Be Honest

It’s The 1 dominant ethnic group Is the real reason you Wouldn’t go to Jamaica. Probably be to scared to leave your Hotel room

Never been there but know all it has are dirty beaches and dank weed.

F.ucking lame

Comment

Working...
                      X