Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Confirms He Will Aim To Knock Mikey Garcia Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might put some money on mikey

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      might put some money on mikey
      Or give it to a homeless person, same diff.

Comment

Since it's a lose/lose type of fight, you might as well go in there and try to end it ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by nza View Post
          PBF was on total God Mode in that fight. We may watch boxing for the next hundred years, and still may not see another boxer put on a performance the way that Floyd did in that fight. I do not believe Mikey is capable of replicating that performance as the main reason Floyd was able to beat bigger fighters throughout his career was because he was an exceptional defensive fighter. Unfortunately, Mikey is not a good defensive fighter. Mikey's best bet would be to avoid making the fight into a war. If the fight is boring, this plays into Mikey's hands.

I agree with you. Floyd's defense and ability to hit and not get hit is next to none.
          That's why this fight is so interesting to me.

You and I don't think Mikey is capable of duplicating what Floyd did that night against Diego. The bigger, harder puncher. Nobody thought Floyd was gonna go in there and completely dominate the way he did.

However, little Mikey seems to think he has got the weapons to get it done. Next weekend we'll all find out if Mikey is a genius or suicidal.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
            I agree with you. Floyd's defense and ability to hit and not get hit is next to none.
            That's why this fight is so interesting to me.

You and I don't think Mikey is capable of duplicating what Floyd did that night against Diego. The bigger, harder puncher. Nobody thought Floyd was gonna go in there and completely dominate the way he did.

However, little Mikey seems to think he has got the weapons to get it done. Next weekend we'll all find out if Mikey is a genius or suicidal.
            Mayweather corrales would be comparable if mikey had already been long campaigning at 147 and had even fought at 154 and spence was struggling and talking of moving up from 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Or give it to a homeless person, same diff.
              nah. i really do see mikey having success. im not gonna bet the house on it tho lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Glad thats confirmed i never would have guessed spence may try to stop his opponent
                Shocking news indeed. Clearly a disclosure this unexpected requires a whole article all to itself.

Comment

Originally posted by SheenLantern View Post
                  Yeah and I'm aiming to suck the milk out of Hayley Atwells boobs
                  Unless you're Miss Atwell's fetus I'm reckoning Errol's in with a better chance than you of achieving his goal, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Unless you're Miss Atwell's fetus I'm reckoning Errol's in with a better chance than you of achieving his goal, man.
                    I didn't mean that they had the same chance of happening, I meant that it's such an obvious goal that I don't see why you'd bother saying it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SheenLantern View Post
                      I didn't mean that they had the same chance of happening, I meant that it's such an obvious goal that I don't see why you'd bother saying it at all.
                      We're on the same page then, man.

What Errol really should have done was announce to the world that he was planning on boxing Mikey to a close UD... now that sh1t woulda made for some lively discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X