Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

save your war cries and excuses,GGG LOST!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• save your war cries and excuses,GGG LOST!!!!

CV=anelo beat the man toe to toe..I always knew this would happen and ya'll would make excuses..Dude gave ya'll what you wanted a damn toe to toe action packed fight and busted GGG'S ass up..GGG lost he knew he lost after the damn fight and before it was over..now we get a 3rd fight which should be another damn good fight...

Cut the ****. Ufc >Boxing now that Floyd is gone. With Oscar in charge it’s all steroids and robberies

Comment

I didnt have him losing and once again many if not most credible ring observers had Golovkin winning. Another very close fight tho, i cant cry robbery. I just feel bad for Golovkin that Canelo always gets the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        CV=anelo beat the man toe to toe..I always knew this would happen and ya'll would make excuses..Dude gave ya'll what you wanted a damn toe to toe action packed fight and busted GGG'S ass up..GGG lost he knew he lost after the damn fight and before it was over..now we get a 3rd fight which should be another damn good fight...
        Yes he lost the official decision by a single point to Goldenboy's golden goose and the biggest money making boxer who always fights in Vegas. Turn it around and make GGG the Goldenboy boxer who brings in many millions to Vegas and make Canelo a guy from overseas and GGG wins big. Once again 4 out of 5 viewers thought GGG won and the ones who thought he lost are guys that hate him. Once again the Mexican fans booed Canelo when the decision was announced, Both GGG and Canelo showed to be great middleweights but all you will do is praise Canelo and trash GGG. You must be happy as hell. Your hated GGG finally officially lost a fight.GGG knew he lost???? Where the hell did you get that nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Yes he lost the official decision by a single point to Goldenboy's golden goose and the biggest money making boxer who always fights in Vegas. Turn it around and make GGG the Goldenboy boxer who brings in many millions to Vegas and make Canelo a guy from overseas and GGG wins big. Once again 4 out of 5 viewers thought GGG won and the ones who thought he lost are guys that hate him. Once again the Mexican fans booed Canelo when the decision was announced, Both GGG and Canelo showed to be great middleweights but all you will do is praise Canelo and trash GGG. You must be happy as hell. Your hated GGG finally officially lost a fight.GGG knew he lost???? Where the hell did you get that nonsense?
          canelo busted him up tonight man.. simple and plaim

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            I didnt have him losing and once again many if not most credible ring observers had Golovkin winning. Another very close fight tho, i cant cry robbery. I just feel bad for Golovkin that Canelo always gets the benefit of the doubt
            No surprise...I was hear when Floyd beat Manny and people made up some story line about Manny winning....I was here when Ward beat Kovalev in a close fight then stopped him!!!!But Kovalev somehow still got a pass by THE SAME DAMN POSTERS.....SO WHY WOULD I BE SURPRISED NOW?? Walk out the the ring just like GGG...

Comment

CBS gave Canelo 8 rounds and the last 6. And y’all think that’s reasonable

Comment

I thought you said GGG won’t be a great win for canelo???? Now you’re making 50 threads about it

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  canelo busted him up tonight man.. simple and plaim
                  So? GGG rocked him like three different occasions. It was a close fight and many (probably the majority) had GGG winning. Not sure why some of the Canelo fans are celebrating like this was clear cut victory.

Comment

You knew the excuses where coming. Team GGG bulkshyt been making them since the first fight. Here is what I know

This is the second fight where GGG the so called boogyman ko monster was outlanded by canelo in power shots.

Second time canelo outlanded the so called great body puncher in body shots

Second time canelo landed the higher connect rate.

Second time GGG face looked worse after the fight

And no running excuse for why GGG couldn't hurt canelo because this time canelo walked him up and down all night

And even dirty Sanchez GGG trainer caught on tape telling GGG he losing the fight and admitted defeat after the fight.

Save your excuse GGG fans the hype boy got exposed by the better fighter. GGG couldn't make any adjustments in either fight. Big drama show and Mexican style turned in little dama show and scared jab style

Comment

Working...
                    X