Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Gvozdyk will easily destroy Badou Jack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandr Gvozdyk will easily destroy Badou Jack.

Badou the Mr. "I got a split decision against Alexander Brand." Would get demolished so easily against the Nail. Too much speed, fire power, ring I.Q and counter punching. And has the best footwork in the LH.

So will Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Badou the Mr. "I got a split decision against Alexander Brand." Would get demolished so easily against the Nail. Too much speed, fire power, ring I.Q and counter punching. And has the best footwork in the LH.
      ... wait and see just who Jack will fight after this!... (Murats, E-Rods, Dawsons...)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        So will Bivol
        ... he young, doe...

Comment

yea yea another eastern euro monster

Comment

Need to see how he performs at 175, but stylistical Gvozdyk is not a good matchup for Jack. Jack is very physical and breaks his opponents down. It worked against DeGale, because he always slows down and gets sloppier the longer the fight goes on.
            But Gvozdyk controls distance very good and knows how to place his countershots. What I am concerned about is his ability to work in close distance, I have only see him working from midrange with mostly straigth punches.

If Jack is able to slip Gvozdyks counter, he can do some effective work on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Dude got dropped hard by the dreaded Tommy Karpency

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                So will Bivol
                Bivol is the very definition of average.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  yea yea another eastern euro monster
                  Since Kwitter Kovalev let them down.

They need another set of tiny eastern euro balls to bounce on.

Comment

IDK he look vulnerable in his last fight, up to that point he did look like a beast.

Comment

Working...
                    X