Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Floyd in ATG p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    These are the 10 hall of fame boxers Robinson fought.

Armstrong, Lamotta, Fullmer, Kid Gavilan, Basilio, Graziano, Zivic,Turpin, Angott, Olson

So you believe none of those 10 would test Floyd or Pac ? That's ridiculous lol.

Floyd and Pac wouldn't know what the **** hit them vs a prime Armstrong. And I'd have prime Gavilan over both too. Gavilan was a tremendous fighter with an iron jaw. Zivic would also test both Floyd and Pac I have no doubt about that.
    These are mismatch fights in favor of Floyd and Pac fam! Lol You mentioned Lomatta, like one of the only elite fighters Robinson faced. And we all know Lomatta is toilet-bowl-trash!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Probably best 130 ever ,135 Duran Tops him Duran did something Mayweather would have never been able to do or would be afraid to do Beat Sugar Ray Leonard and Iran Barkley and face prime Tommy Hearns and Marvin Haggler . May weather I would probably put him on the top 20 P4P list probably between 10 to 15 ranking
      floyd did much better than duran and went undefeated against the top fighters of his era. something duran couldn't do.

Comment

He is top 5 ever due to his incredible skill set on defense and not only his IQ inside the ring but as a business man outside of the ring no one has touched him when it comes to that

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
          floyd did much better than duran and went undefeated against the top fighters of his era. something duran couldn't do.
          Duran fought everyone in their prime not when they were some wash up has beens Duran won the Middleweight Title something Floyd was afraid to attempt . Duran wasn't some steroid IV cheat, Floyd got 2 gift wins so he's not really undefeated in my eyes and I'm sure to many others

Comment

Duran fought everyone in their prime not when they were some wash up has beens Duran won the Middleweight Title something Floyd was afraid to attempt . Duran wasn't some steroid IV cheat, Floyd got 2 gift wins so he's not really undefeated in my eyes and I'm sure to many others
            we all realize you are blinded in both eyes to type that crap. Duran went 1-5 against the best fighters of his era.
            1. sugar ray Leonard - 2-1 with a ko against duran
            2. Thomas hearns - koed duran in 2 rds
            3. Marvin Hagler - UD almost killed duran in the final two rounds
            4. Wilfred Benitez - UD made duran look like a novice

duran did nothing outside of 135. how many successful title defenses of his 147, 154, and 160 title did he make? the fact that you mention iran barkley as a great win shows how desperate you are to make this quitter relevant.
            there is no mistaking that and your opinion doesnt change the fact that duran was the oscar de la hoya of his era.
            Last edited by TMTForever99; 09-05-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              These are mismatch fights in favor of Floyd and Pac fam! Lol You mentioned Lomatta, like one of the only elite fighters Robinson faced. And we all know Lomatta is toilet-bowl-trash!
              You have no idea what you're talking about, fam.

Comment

Just like the guy right before Leonard, 7 fights 2 loses he had heaps of them, I love Duran great fighter but he was also beaten by guys Floyd would beat easy Laing, Dejesus.

Floyd can hang with anyone his size in history, not saying he wins as with greats you never can tell, but this notion all these guys beat him easy is BS.

Id rate prime Floyd top 10 ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I didn't know Floyd spoke another language so its difficult to discuss his career from the start to the point he learned to speak another language. WHat year did he start speaking finnish?
                  lmao nice one

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                    You have no idea what you're talking about, fam.
                    Every single person he faced was toilet-bowl-trash. All those dudes were flatfooted clumsey fools. Back then, boxing was a trade. They didnt fight because they were special, they fought because they had bills to pay. They were basically construction workers, cab drivers, pizza delivery men.

I actually think Floyd and Pac would beat the crap out of SRR, And I honestly I think I would bust his azz myself. I dont think I can do the same with Floyd, Crawford, Ward, Pac. But RR is an outdated fighter. Back then, no one knew you would ever be able to fight on the level of a Floyd or Pac. Imagine putting Floyd and Pac in their era, they would be shocked that Floyd and Pac even exist. It would blow their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Every single person he faced was toilet-bowl-trash. All those dudes were flatfooted clumsey fools. Back then, boxing was a trade. They didnt fight because they were special, they fought because they had bills to pay. They were basically construction workers, cab drivers, pizza delivery men.

I actually think Floyd and Pac would beat the crap out of SRR, And I honestly I think I would bust his azz myself. I dont think I can do the same with Floyd, Crawford, Ward, Pac. But RR is an outdated fighter. Back then, no one knew you would ever be able to fight on the level of a Floyd or Pac. Imagine putting Floyd and Pac in their era, they would be shocked that Floyd and Pac even exist. It would blow their minds.
                      QFT.

The same way NBA and NFL players from today would blow the minds of NBA and NFL players from the 80s and earlier. Can you imagine John Havlicek seeing a 6-8, 265 lb monster like Lebron James coming down the court at him? He'd probably just leave the court. Can you imagine what Ndomukong Suh would do to the 280 lb interior offensive linemen from the 80s? He'd literally severely injure guys on every series.

Boxing is the same as any other sport, the athletes of today would absolutely destroy the athletes from yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X