Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin, Canelo Can't Dodge Me - I'll Clean Out 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    This guy is the Boogyman in the division.. The other big boys at 160 can run but can't hide from the monster... And New .... Watch mark my words...
    Danny Jacobs is available but Charlo wont even mention him. He wants to fast track his way to the 2 at the top but he just fought a nobody and let him hang in there way too long. No boogeyman here just a clown running his mouth trying to skip the line.

Comment

• Jacobs and Charlo ducking each other.

Lemieux is a *****, waits for Cotto? Stupid excuse.

I doubd that winner of Saunders vs Monroe will fight Jacobs or Charlo.

Eubank is at 168 already.

Diva Canelo will avoid Charlo and Jacobs. Because they are too risky, low reward.

Where are the other young hungry lions?

Comment

• Jacobs is available in the same backyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Charlo ain't 5'6 like Stevens.
          Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Curtis Stevens is 5 feet tall, he doesn't belong at 160.
          You are both clueless. Stevens used to fight at light heavyweight and supermiddleweight in the beggining of his career.
          Charlo has less than 2 inches reach advantage over Stevens but i doubt he got his power

Comment

• charlo needs to get in line before demanding big names, he still behind the likes of jacobs, lemiux, saunders, etc... good luck with the mandatory crap and the wbc, ggg had to wait a while for a mandatory shot and last time floyd was a champion he was allowed to not fight at the weight for years and still keep the title...

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Jacobs is available in the same backyard.
              That's a bingo! All due respect to Charlo, but he fought a cripple in his 160 debut. Maybe step it up with Peter Quillin or at least Bluff Job Saunders before you expect the top cats. Jacobs would be the perfect makeable fight once he has a real fight at 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                If that's the game you want to play and admit haymon is making his own fighters duck each other then cool. But don't run your trap about fighters on other networks ducking you when you co-sign the ducking that is obviously going on with charlo lara and jacobs. If it's about business and that's why haymon ducking why the phuk would rival promoters go out their way to fight charlo when he brings nothing to the table and they don't have to. If GGG wins he fighting Saunders and other mandatories for the next year or 2 and canelo wins he has no obligation with the WBC and their fraud mandatory. And if we talking purely prize fighting charlo brings no prize to canelo or GGG.
                just because im laying out the math doesn't mean im a subscriber

at the end of the day I want to see good fights. both guys can provide that without facing each other. its not a big deal

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Exactly! Him and his punk ass twin sister are scared of Lara and Andrade and he thinks he did something beating a one legged fighter. **** this fool!
                  I hope Canelo makes his b itch ass wait till he fights legit opponents and earns his shot at the Canelo lottery ticket
                  Andrade ducked said 'sister' TWO times and ducked Lara TWO times already.

He is currently trying to duck Lara by moving up to 160 to fight Lemule, even though he KNOWS that the WBA will order that negotiations start in septemeber.

He obviously can't fight Lara, but his brother could. I don't hear Lara calling Jermell out though.

And even if he were (which he is not) scared of Lara and Andrade, he aint scared of Pussienelo, GGG, Saunders, and the whole of 160 division doe is he? You know, since he just called out the whole division and promised to clean them all out, you know since he willingly took the wbc eliminator to become pussieG's mandatory.

The only people that are shook are you clowns tryna keep Charlo as far away from Canyellow and Triple Gay.

Yawl wana accuse all the black fighters and black fans of being cowards, yet every time one of ours is in position to fight one of yawl yawl start building great walls to keep ours away from yours.

Charlo is calling out these boys, he's their mandatory, and all his fans want him to fight your boys.

Meanwhile yawl claim no one wants to fight GGG when it's actually the other way around.

GGG don't want none of Ward, Lara, or Charlo. He only took Jacobs coz he was unproven and chinny.

Comment

• The Real Tommy Hearns is in the hall of fame. Charlo needs a new tag...at this point he doesn't have the resume to shine Tommy Hearns' shoes. That having been said, I liked the way he took out J-Rock. Nobody at the MW division is ducking him at this point, though. He has one win against suspect opposition. The top 2 are scheduled to fight against each other. Charlo needs to get in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      You and Lara were able to dodge each other in the same stable in the guise of sharing the same trainer. What makes you think fighters from different stables fight an undercard fighter like you? So effing silly, these Haymon fighters. They can't make it on their own. They have to leech off someone's popularity. Makes me puke.
                      I think Charlo wants to dodge Jacobs and wants a long vacation.
                      Jacobs vs GGG negotiations had all sorts of problems.
                      Took almost a year before the fight happened.
                      It's lunacy to expect winner of the superfight GGG/Canelo
                      to pay any attention to an undercard fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X