Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin, Canelo Can't Dodge Me - I'll Clean Out 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin, Canelo Can't Dodge Me - I'll Clean Out 160!

Last month, Jermall Charlo (26-0, 20 KOs) made his debut in the middleweight division at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He blew away Jorge Sebastian Heiland, scoring two knockdowns before the contest was stopped in the fourth round of a WBC final eliminator. Charlo is now in line to fight for the WBC world title. The belt is current hold by Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs), who next month will square up with Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Killer

This guy is the Boogyman in the division.. The other big boys at 160 can run but can't hide from the monster... And New .... Watch mark my words...

Comment

Charlo they will dodge you like the plague.... These so called warriors are nothing but cherrypickers.... They bash mayweather for being a businessman but do they same exact thing and act like saints.... You will get ducked till 2020 probably...

Comment

This ****ing clown wants the Canelo pay day. Hope Canelo keeps this fool waiting like the hoe he is... 😆

Comment

aint no one trying to dodge you homeboy lmfao up untill like the last year you barely started fighting B level fighters.

Comment

Charlo is very skilled and has the frame to do very well at 160!

If he keeps improving and gain more experience he will be a dangerous opponents for both Golovkin and Canelo but I think both guys beat him currently!

He should fight Lemule or winner of Saunders vs Monroe!

Comment

Originally posted by johnny utah View Post
              this guy is the boogyman in the division.. The other big boys at 160 can run but can't hide from the monster... And new .... Watch mark my words...
              jermall and spence are the new american boogymen...

Comment

Nobody is ducking Charlo's broke a$$. Charlo needs to stop ducking them drug tests

Comment

They'll dodge you

There's nothing you can do about it

Comment

this clown refuses to even say Jacobs name and he's in his own promotional stable easy fight to make but instead likes to fight 1 legged gimps. He already bytched up and dodged Lara at 154 another Haymon promoted fighter. Heiland fight was a disgrace they knew the man was ALREADY injured and still dirty politics and sham ranking manipulations and the promoter and boxing commission allowed injured Heiland to enter the ring with 1 leg. And this bytch wants to beat his chest over that? SMH
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-15-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X