Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to be Pro BLM but now i'm siding with Archer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You only need to take a look at their list of demands or platform to see they're full of crap.

Comment

Well then I'm sure that this post will get you a lot of green K this forum is full of conservatives and the alt-right.

Comment

You know what happens when you drive through one of those rallies right?

They surround cars trying to get by and try to determine if the occupants are white/non-black. If they do see a non-black guy they attack and damage that person's car. Just like they did back in the '92 LA riots.

Comment

Realize that more black people are killed by other black people in one day than there are black people killed by police in an entire year.

Comment

You're focusing on the name way too literally and not the message. I cant say I really support them but people simply cannot get past the "BLM" name. All i hear is, "oh but other lives dont matter?". That is simply not at all the point and cause that they're fighting for; and whenever i hear a person say that as a response, i know they have no fcuking clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              You're focusing on the name way too literally and not the message. I cant say I really support them but people simply cannot get past the "BLM" name. All i hear is, "oh but other lives dont matter?". That is simply not at all the point and cause that they're fighting for; and whenever i hear a person say that as a response, i know they have no fcuking clue.
              Your gay but i respect and agree with your opinion. You are protected as a right of an 'murican to stick your deek in whatever you please as long as its not a child or animal. Have a great night sir.

Comment

Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters (Social Experiment)

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Those idiots from 2:30 onward are a good example of why BLM is full of crap.

They prove that BLM = OLBM = Only Black Lives Matter

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

I don't doubt that this type of stuff happens, in fact I know it does but the video looks fake as hell when it comes to the "black neighborhood reactions".

If you're that riled up that you're willing to assault a dude for holding a sign, you're going to knock that dude out or at least throw actual punches. The black actors either pushed him or "rushed him" but not once did they connect. It's just like those prank videos, they pay people to pretend like they're attacking them or chasing them to make it look real and dramatic.

Comment

what does black on black crime have to do with other unarmed black people getting shot and killed on the spot by the people who are appointed to protect them? Everybody has an issue with BLM due to their ****ty name, but the message is clear, unnecessary violence and using live fire against unarmed civilians should be forbidden and harshly punished by the government, discrimination in treatment of civilians based on their race should be strictly punished too.

what is so hard to understand here? the police officer's first reaction shouldn't be to pull out his gun and to shoot any black person he has an encounter with. There are many ways for police officers to prorect themselves without shooting down anybody, and u can't learn all that in 6 months either which I think is the main problem, but the media focuses on making it a race issue because that sells better.

Comment

Working...
                      X