Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: 2 Split + 2 Majority Decisions.. How Many Losses Should He Really Have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    He lost to Herrera. Everything else is just people crying about close fights. People want to see him lose bad now.

Comment

It's incredible to me how he wins a lot of his fights. He looks so damn vulnerable and hardly impressive, but the f.cker keeps winning

Comment

The only fight off the top of my head that I was REALLY impressed with from Danny was his win over Matthysse

Comment

I had him losing to Herrera. I also had him losing to Peterson in a closer fight.

Can't recall the Theropane fight, in fact i may of never seen it. I heard it was a close one though.

Comment

He beat them all, especially Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Garcia has had a lot of very close fights in his career, many of which he could have easily lost on the scorecards but was lucky to escape with the W. Which of these fighters do you think actually beat him?

Mauricio Herrera (officially majority decision)
              Lamont Peterson (offically majority decision)
              Kendall Holt (officially split decision)
              Ashley Theopane (officially split decision)
              Robert Guerrero
              Zab Judah
              Lucas Matthysse
              I know one guy too who should have 4 losses Castillo, Delahoya,Madaina and a Zab DQ

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                I know one guy too who should have 4 losses Castillo, Delahoya,Madaina and a Zab DQ
                Lol.. Did you answer the poll I did on that a few months ago? Check it out>>

How Many Losses Does Mayweather Really Have:
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=686746

Comment

Just Herrera, I had Garcia edging the Peterson fight by the skin of his teeth.

Comment

Herrera got him. Pete gave up too many of the early rounds.

Comment

I thought he legitimately lost the Herrera fight and the Lamont fight was toss up as far who you though won. I personally had Lamont winning by a razor thin margin. I just loved lamonts late push and the damage he inflicted.

As far as the other fights on the list he won those and most by a very close margin but nonetheless he won them legitimately.

Comment

Working...
                      X