Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidently Wilder/Stiverne 2 is being negotiated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiverne's going to come in looking like the son of Sam Peter and probably get KOed this time.

There's no way he's going to offer any sort of resistance whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
      Stiverne's going to come in looking like the son of Sam Peter and probably get KOed this time.

There's no way he's going to offer any sort of resistance whatsoever.
      Based on what?the rossy fight?i think you guys underestimate rossy.the guy comes in for fights to win,he's not your average journeyman.he beat Glazkov but got robbed.

Comment

Meh. I guess Stiverne will get a chance to show whether he was actually dehydrated or whatever the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Meh. I guess Stiverne will get a chance to show whether he was actually dehydrated or whatever the first time.
          Put me down for a hundi on....no

Comment

Ironically, despite WINNING the fight, it was in fact the Stiverne fight that totally exposed Wilder as the Lord of the Bums that he really is!

Couldn't even stop a hospital patient..

Pathetic!

ABSOLUTELY pathetic!

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/HbxxhiN.jpg

The best!

Comment

Waste of time, just as useless as Kovalev vs Pascal II. If no Povetkin, I'd rather see Wilder stay busy with a fight against someone like Mansour. Anything but this recycled mess that does nothing for his career.

Comment

If Stiverne doesn't go to the body and cut the ring off it will be the same fight

Comment

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
                    Based on what?the rossy fight?i think you guys underestimate rossy.the guy comes in for fights to win,he's not your average journeyman.he beat Glazkov but got robbed.
                    Stiverne's not going to have had enough time to train for this, and considering he came into his last fight nearly 260lbs I don't hold out any hope that he'll have much to offer on the night.

He'll most likely come in looking like a blob, blob around the ring, then get KOed. He's cut from the same cloth as Peter and Solis, lazy fighter with a lazy style.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      Ironically, despite WINNING the fight, it was in fact the Stiverne fight that totally exposed Wilder as the Lord of the Bums that he really is!

Couldn't even stop a hospital patient..

Pathetic!

ABSOLUTELY pathetic!
                      He'll stop a blob next, if this fight is made.

Comment

Working...
                      X