No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Well, you certainly can’t prove he is. So it’s a moot point. Those types of opinions are better kept to yourself than on an online public forum.
    Who decides what type of opinions are acceptable? Free speech is free speech, and this online forum should promote that. This is supposed to be a tough guy forum of men who love boxing, but if you can't handle an opposing opinion what does that say about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      So she is dumb enough not to realize that her nor her parents where native Americans..

If your parents told you you were Native American would you believe it?

I actually like some of her consumer protection stances, but I lost all respect for her when she backed Hillary after destroying Hillary few years prior..

Basically warren wanted to pass a protection law for people in credit card bankruptcy, solid law, Hillary totally supported warren to her face in a meeting, but then credit card companies got to Hillary and she flip-flopped and killed the bill. Warren called Hillary out on it, but soon after supporting her for president when she knows first hand Hillary ain't about the average person like warren.
      Her parents said they had Native American ancestors. I have heard a few White Americans saying the same thing. Meryl Streep thought she had Native American ancestors but her test came back fully European. The Dad on Modern Family as fully White as he looked found out he had a Black ancestors. He was told that by old families and found out that it was true. You should go watch some episodes of Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates to see the complex make up of some people.

I enjoy watching Elizabeth Warren grilling crooked business execs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        The whole point is that my job is good because I'm paying to subsidize schmucks like you.
        Well, deal with it. If you wanna earn more money, do what you need to do to be promoted or go study and get a higher-paying job.

So if your job is so good, why are you complainig about losing 10%? You should be able to afford that.

Comment

Didn't stop her from putting it on her college applications though did it. She took advantage of that minority "privelege" as much as she could.
          She didn't know as yet. The furore about her ancestry began when she entered politics. Once you enter politics, everything for you will be heavily scrutinized.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            She didn't know as yet. The furore about her ancestry began when she entered politics. Once you enter politics, everything for you will be heavily scrutinized.
            Yeah sure she didn't know yet.

What the hell are you doing up at 5:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Well, deal with it. If you wanna earn more money, do what you need to do to be promoted or go study and get a higher-paying job.

So if your job is so good, why are you complainig about losing 10%? You should be able to afford that.
              It's more like 15%, and everything adds up when you have a mortgage, student loans, and all sorts of other life problems.

As much as I'd like to take care of you, I first have to make sure I'm alright, because if I'm not then I stand no shot at giving you anything.

Comment

It's 6:36 now. Y'all finally got in line with us. We never do dalylight savings time.

Comment

She wouldn't have known. Most people takes their parents and garndparents' words as gospel. Many people don't usually run and take an ancestry test to see if it's true.

Comment

It's more like 15%, and everything adds up when you have a mortgage, student loans, and all sorts of other life problems.

As much as I'd like to take care of you, I first have to make sure I'm alright, because if I'm not then I stand no shot at giving you anything.
                    Man, I understand but you are gonna have to find another gig. When my money is not enough, I find other ways of getting more money.

Comment

Damn. my bees are agressive this morning. They stung me fives. Three times in my face. I still love 'em though.

Comment

Working...
                      X