Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you dislike Julio Cesar Chavez Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
    His "career" is a disgrace to the sport. Based on nothing blind nationalism and tomato can opponents.

I enjoyed every second of his exposure.

He will be remembered as a failure, if at all.
    posters such as yourself are disgracing the sport and it's participants with your words of bias and ignorance, far more than Jr. ever could or would.

if having millions in the bank from your work in your profession makes you a bum.... how much is in your bank account from working in your profession?

you're a disgrace next to Chavez.

so Chavez Jr. is a failure, with millions earned and a title belt on his mantle?

What's in your wallet and on your mantle? lol
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-20-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      posters such as yourself are disgracing the sport and it's participants with your words of bias and ignorance, far more than Jr. ever could or would.

if having millions in the bank from your work in your profession makes you a bum.... how much is in your bank account from working in your profession?

you're a disgrace next to Chavez.

so Chavez Jr. is a failure, with millions earned and a title belt on his mantle?

What's in your wallet and on your mantle? lol
      Millions earned and title belt DOES NOT these days a great fighter make. But of course you'd know that if you were actually a fan of the SPORT?

Go back to MMA, fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
        Millions earned and title belt DOES NOT these days a great fighter make. But of course you'd know that if you were actually a fan of the SPORT?

Go back to MMA, fool.
        Does a belt garner any respect these days..... at all?

A 'loser' with millions in the bank?

I never once said that Jr. was a great fighter.

mma, that's precious........ Yeah, I ****ing hate boxing yoodafoo
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-21-2015, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I HATED him until Martinez took his soul. Now I like him, in a comedic way. He's funny as hell, though I doubt it's intentional.

Comment

He is the antithesis for why we watch boxing, which is to see a man test his skills, abilities, and character against someone elses to see who is the best. Who has what it takes to overcome their challenge. Jr has no challenges, he isn't facing adversity, he just has the deck stacked in his favor all of the time because the boxing business is trying to fix things so he can succeed.

If you don't understand that well IDK, but he has no place in boxing for that reason.

Comment

I don't hate him.

I just find it strange how he made so much $$$ for being such a poor boxer.

Oh, wait a minute...

Comment

I dont hate em lol I think he funny. He still a kid with a child mentality.

He does the opposite of wahtever hes father says just cause he think he is some teenager in rebell mode lmfao.

Comment

I wanna see Chavez Sr. V Chavez Jr.on the undercard Garcia vs Salka II

I think Sr. takes him out.

Comment

Working...
                  X