X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    This is a battle of good vs. evil.

Manny Pacquiao is a kindly and decent God-fearing man, Floyd Mayweather is a selfish, wicked woman-beater.

I'm rooting for the good guy to win.
    What do you think of Pacquiao sleeping with other women, gambling, drinking excessively, having tattoos while being afraid of needles, and having kids with other women?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      This is a battle of good vs. evil.

Manny Pacquiao is a kindly and decent God-fearing man, Floyd Mayweather is a selfish, wicked woman-beater.

I'm rooting for the good guy to win.
      Manny has/had gambling issues and had a baby with another woman while married. He's a man of God doe

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        What do you think of Pacquiao sleeping with other women, gambling, drinking excessively, having tattoos while being afraid of needles, and having kids with other women?
        He's a humble decent man, who loves his wife and has never hit her, and loves his Filipino people.

Floyd "Money" Mayweather is a shallow, selfish creature who coldly dumped his long-time partner Leonard Ellerbe, a man that truly loved him. Floyd doesn't care about anybody but himself. He treats women badly beating them up and never establishing a lasting relationship because he can't come to terms with his ****sexuality.

Manny would never, never demand an opponent wear gloves with extra padding. Manny doesn't demand home town advantage and doesn't use crooked referees like Joe Cortez to protect him. He doesn't need to run from his opponents nor pretend he's been fouled.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 01-14-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Manny has/had gambling issues and had a baby with another woman while married. He's a man of God doe
          You have any proof to back up your allegation? Id love to see a link. Not just your word. Or is this something you heard and like most troll ass lame posters you ran with it like a fuking ******?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            You know manny has changed his ways right? But I get you. Honestly it mite sound crazy but I could see manny and lil floyd being friends in twenty years......maybe I'm going crazy lol

Comment

If this fight doesn't fall through i'm gonna be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                If this fight doesn't fall through i'm gonna be pissed.
                Floyds a coward

Comment

Working...
                X