No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia "I feel like Brandon Rios is jealous of me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    I would pay to see Rios/Garcia. The exchanges in the press conferences between rios and angel garcia would be classic, I bet angel garcia would suck robert garcia into talking some **** too.
    The thing is Robert Garcia will probably go gangsta and beat the crap out of angel.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Danny seems like a good kid. Shame people get turned off by his father. I don't blame them though. If Danny gets past Zab he should give Matthysse a shot. If anyone has earned it, it's him.
      yah danny seems to be the complete opposite of angel garcia in terms of personality...and it's odd too seeing the father be more immature in public than his son lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I just hope Garcia-Matthysse happens this year. I don't have a problem with the Judah fight really. He's a Top 10 JWW, coming off a very good performance in a fight many thought he'd lose. But Garcia should fight Matthysse, Peterson, Khan rematch after Judah.
        hes a top 10 based off what? fighting a bum ass Paris? The Ring and anyone else should be ashamed for having this mental midget ranked @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          hes a top 10 based off what? fighting a bum ass Paris? The Ring and anyone else should be ashamed for having this mental midget ranked @ 140.
          He also has a win over mattyshe

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Matthysse has been in the weightclass longer and you're right he might be more deserving but at this moment Rios has more momentum. What has Matthysse done since his controversial decision losses? He's been beating up blown up LWs and untested contenders. I feel Rios's win over Alvarado is better than what Matthysse has done recently and IMO Rios would be a more difficult oppent for Garcia stylewise.

Anyway it's all academic because the Rios fight will probably never happen.
            I think his win over Ajose Olusegun is a great win but he got literally next to nothing in terms of mainstream acclaim for it.

Olusegun is a difficult guy to look good against and was avoided by a few big names himself and Lucas broke him down.

It just sucks that deserving guys don't get their dues or shots when they should.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Why should Rios fight be made next? Don't get me wrong that was a big win against Alvarado but he just moved up to JWW. Matthysse has been patiently waiting for a title shot for a few years now while fighting great opposition and being robbed at times.
              rios fight should be made next because rios is more recognizable than lucas and it doesn't make a difference if danny fights lucas before rios as long as they eventully fight.belts don't mean that much anymore and lucas gets plenty of respect in the boxing world its not like he is some 36 year old fighter whos career is almost over. danny just blew up earlier this year people act as if danny has been ducking lucas for years when realistically no one was asking for a fight with these 2 last year

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                I would pay to see Rios/Garcia. The exchanges in the press conferences between rios and angel garcia would be classic, I bet angel garcia would suck robert garcia into talking some **** too.
                yup, robert has never been afraid of a little trash talking. All the trash talk between the two camps is what i would look forward to the most. Im not sure it will happen though

Comment

Working...
                X