Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robert duran had great stamine

Comment

===you stupid *****==========

** Hey there jughaid, boy, you gotta mouth on you that any ***** would love to have!

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
        butterfly the only reason he was dancin was to show his fancy footwork, and skydog joe had better stamina than ali that night
        but if he didn't have stamina, then he wouldn't be able to do that in the late rounds.

Comment

I posted this earlier but I'm not sure the point sunk in, so I'll post it again:

Over 100 degrees that night. Ali had just taken the most brutal beating in his life. Somehow, on his stool between the 11th and 12th round, he reached down inside of his soul and found himself 8 years before that fight. He pulled off one of the greatest feats in sports while sitting on a stool. And he came back performed arguably the 2 greatest round of his, or anyone's career. That's ****ing stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
            I posted this earlier but I'm not sure the point sunk in, so I'll post it again:

Over 100 degrees that night. Ali had just taken the most brutal beating in his life. Somehow, on his stool between the 11th and 12th round, he reached down inside of his soul and found himself 8 years before that fight. He pulled off one of the greatest feats in sports while sitting on a stool. And he came back performed arguably the 2 greatest round of his, or anyone's career. That's ****ing stamina.
            yeah, that's pretty amazing.

Comment

imagine what joe couldve done to ali if he could see in his left eye

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                imagine what joe couldve done to ali if he could see in his left eye
                that has nothing to do with it. one eye is good enough.

Comment

His right eye was the bad one. But yea, if Joe could have seen out of his right eye that night, he probably would have Ko'ed Ali. But still, no matter what, what Ali did that night is unprecedented.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                    that has nothing to do with it. one eye is good enough.
                    lol

seeing with just one eye ****s upp the coordination.

try punching the speed ball with eye.

Comment

Originally posted by leff
                      lol

seeing with just one eye ****s upp the coordination.

try punching the speed ball with eye.
                      to you it does because you are not used to seeing out of only one eye. frazier is, so his coordination is not affected at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X