Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
    then you clowns would have been talking **** about how floyd ko'd a career feather weight. and i know yall would have

there is always a catch with you fanboys.
    Yeah but now it's worse coz he COULDN'T ko a career featherweight at welter LOL!!! much worse!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Watt View Post
      your balls have to drop before you can stick your dick in a woman.
      my balls have nothing to do with my dick getting tit. my balls can be on my back, im still going to beat that ***** down

Comment

my balls have nothing to do with my dick getting tit. my balls can be on my back, im still going to beat that ***** down
        if your balls are on your back then you have a medical problem and shouldn't be asking random women in a bar about floyd mayweather and manny pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Watt View Post
          if your balls are on your back then you have a medical problem and shouldn't be asking random women in a bar about floyd mayweather and manny pacquiao.
          my balls have nothing to do with my dick. the d is always ready to pound some puss ha

Comment

• As a floyd fan i feel so ashamed and embarrassed. I feel ashamed because he pick a SFW to go up in WW and still cheat him in the weigh in and the embarrassing part is he can't ko JMM who is too small compared to him add to the fact that he had all the advantages in speed, power, size, footwork, skill, weight, height, reach, age, etc.... i mean everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              LOL......................bitchier than making a career featherweight go up to welterweight........then coming in over the agreed upon limit................................do the computation

You are a blind, meandering fool. Marquez clearly stated after the Diaz fight that he "wanted to go up in weight to fight Mayweather, and be the best P4P".

Mayweather is a WW. Marquez went up to WW to challenge for P4P supremacy. He came up short.

I hope Marquez KOs Diaz AGAIN in July.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                When I reminded him of this he had no idea what I was talking about. Most of the Pac fans, not all of them but most didnt know who Pac was until the Oscar fight.
                you mean when he loss to the thailender his first defense................lol....................that s not even the same..........and he loss his belt as well.............

Comment

• Originally posted by The Impaler View Post

You are a blind, meandering fool. Marquez clearly stated after the Diaz fight that he "wanted to go up in weight to fight Mayweather, and be the best P4P".

Mayweather is a WW. Marquez went up to WW to challenge for P4P supremacy. He came up short.

I hope Marquez KOs Diaz AGAIN in July.
                  they were suppose to fight at 144...........*****.........try hardeer..........

Comment

no man, i made the thread to poke fun at the *******s b.c i knew they would get all butt hurt.

over course 1 person doesnt represent a population. i still thought it was funny so i made the thread
                    it was funny........cause it shows your ****phobic obssesion with floyd...........and insecurities about pac....................poser....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      they were suppose to fight at 144...........*****.........try hardeer..........
                      So you believe that if Floyd weighed in at 144 that fight would have went differently?

Besides, catchweights are *******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X