Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are manny pacquiao fans so emotional on these boards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im starting to get a h0m0 vibe from this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Don't be emotional about fans being emotional.
      bwahahahaah TS got pwned

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
        Does manny pacquiao pay your mortgage or something? apparently saying something negative about the guy makes you a floyd fan and a dummy. Is there an unspoken rule that you can't critize pacquiao and question his PED use? perhaps you should direct that anger to pacquiao being all shady by not taking simple tests.
        Well, I guess you are the one has this emotional instability here otherwise you won't waste your time making this another ALT just to show your ****sexuality (gay side like Floyd and Ellerbe). Your life and the other *****s revolved around this cowardly test invented by your coward queen designed to duck Pacman. While Pac refused at first, now he is willingly to be tested even in the middle round of their fight but your coward queen as of this very moment still hiding in the name of vacation and you can't hear from him even a single word desiring his willingness to face Pacman. Still the *****s like you still can't get it. You are really pathetic and so all of your kind holding this OST as their life revolving around this.

Comment

This thread turned to a Kristin Kreuk fanbase shrine it seems. Off topic at its best. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            Well, I guess you are the one has this emotional instability here otherwise you won't waste your time making this another ALT just to show your ****sexuality (gay side like Floyd and Ellerbe). Your life and the other *****s revolved around this cowardly test invented by your coward queen designed to duck Pacman. While Pac refused at first, now he is willingly to be tested even in the middle round of their fight but your coward queen as of this very moment still hiding in the name of vacation and you can't hear from him even a single word desiring his willingness to face Pacman. Still the *****s like you still can't get it. You are really pathetic and so all of your kind holding this OST as their life revolving around this.
            not my fault he lied and got exposed by his own men. what happened to full testing for november? koncz exposed him.

only gullible kids believe manny's lies. The fight never happened because pacquiao had something to hide. Funny how he'd rather face margarito and risk getting knocked out by bigger men than taking a simple drug test.

manny always says yes to testing whenever he's signed to fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
              not my fault he lied and got exposed by his own men. what happened to full testing for november? koncz exposed him.

only gullible kids believe manny's lies. The fight never happened because pacquiao had something to hide. Funny how he'd rather face margarito and risk getting knocked out by bigger men than taking a simple drug test.

manny always says yes to testing whenever he's signed to fight someone else.
              Correction. Boxing commission is a simple test. Floyd invented designed test was for his own advantage because it is not required by any pro boxing comission and organization.

Comment

Pacmans a living legend n put Philippines on the map..anyone can see the appeal with this guy..but for real, anyone that defends and uses their time to argue intensively for a person they've never met is being silly..we've all done it though, including me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  not kristin's best picture.......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    not kristin's best picture.......
                    I can see a blur camel toe here.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      I can see a blur camel toe here.

Not kristine but camel toe nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
                      X