No announcement yet.

Best laptop for less than 500?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best laptop for less than 500?

I found a good Acer earlier on Wal-Mart's website. It was 428 I think. What do you think is the best bargain at the moment?

what are you trying to use it for?

Comment

Mostly just for surfing the net, watching movies, and occasionally play games like SC2.

Comment

Sony VAIO.

Comment

Macbook worth the price?

Is it really? I'm considering buying it because im in the market for both an itouch and laptop. Apple is offering 200 dollars back on an itouch with the purchase of a laptop. I want to buy a basic 13 inch macbook pro or 4gb ram macbook. probably the macbook because I think they are the same computer once the macbook is upgraded to 4gb ram and its like 40 dollars cheaper after the upgrade.

Comment

Well with a laptop that price I don't think you will be playing SC2 in way that you will enjoy it.

But I highly suggest going to Dell's website and making yourself an Inpiron laptop.

Or even better yet, you can just call them and you can negotiate yourself an even better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Is it really? I'm considering buying it because im in the market for both an itouch and laptop. Apple is offering 200 dollars back on an itouch with the purchase of a laptop. I want to buy a basic 13 inch macbook pro or 4gb ram macbook. probably the macbook because I think they are the same computer once the macbook is upgraded to 4gb ram and its like 40 dollars cheaper after the upgrade.
              If your going to buy a Mac, make it a Mac book pro. They Are NOT the same computer.

And any gaming you wanna do wont work as good as you want it to with a $430 comp.

You get what you pay for (Except Macbooks because they're extremely overpriced)

Comment

can the cheapest macbook pro play SC2 well?

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  can the cheapest macbook pro play SC2 well?
                  Oh yea Pro will play it great but its 13 inch screen isnt the best Visual experience

Comment

Re

i really recommend u Toshiba Satellite C650D-BT2N11 which i am using, it goes very well with sc2, btw it used to be $500, but now it is lower.

Comment

Working...
                    X