Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: No Hard Deadline on Canelo Talks, But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Your the one who asked the question. I gave you an answer. I also said it wasn't uncommon in the past for fighters who moved up to challenge fought under the limit. You conviently left that out of your rebuttal. You specifically asked me to name a fighter. I knew of two right off the top of my head. I gave them to you. You have a habit of only quoting to parts of people's rebuttals which shows me your not interested in honest debate your only interested in reinforcing your viewpoint. Those two guys fought for the Middleweight title. The weights they came in at as long as it doesn't exceed 160 is their own business. If you fight for the middleweight title or another middleweight to get a ranking in that division your a Middleweight.

foolio..... that is exactly what I said

I asked you what middleweight weighed 155

this..... "it wasn't uncommon in the past for fighters who moved up to challenge fought under the limit"..... is exactly what I said..... and NOT what you said at all

I asked you what middleweight weighed 155..... not what JMW, fighting at middleweight, weighed 155 LOL

that is MY point, NOT yours LMAO

nice backtrack kid

what the fk is wrong with you

you dishonest clown, I told you that 155/156 is what a JMW weighs when he has a little wiggle-room..... and you replied saying there is no such thing as wiggle-room in boxing

155 IS wiggle room..... FOR A JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT, you tool..... which Duran was

and once again, way to miss the point genius.....

there is a reason why you had to go back 30-50 years to pull a name out of your ass, and were then WRONG about that name..... and that is because YOU COULD NOT FIND A MODERN MIDDLEWEIGHT, OR EVEN AN OLD ONE, WHO FIGHTS AT 155.....

..... AND YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT THE GUYS WHO WEIGHED THAT LOW WERE JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHTS WHO MOVED UP, and were not genuine middleweights at all

and once again, you still missed the ACTUAL point.....

what Duran did way back when he was a JMW, does not excuse Hypekin for failing to back up his big mouth, and for failing to live up to his hollow promises

but yea, nice backtrack on the "fighters who moved up to challenge" comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Ducking means not facing the opponent.

that's layman's terms..

Therefore, making a roadblock to want Ward at 164 in 2013 and again in 2015...

that's ducking, thun

this kid is an absolute fkn muppet

a muppet who ran around telling stories about how he has followed boxing for 50 years lol

it is extremely unlikely that a guy who has followed the sport for 50 years would fall in love with an over-rated fighter, and then embarrass himself making stupid excuses to justify why he was wrong lol

pretty sure that yankees4778 and TonyGe are kafkod's alts

they appeared about the same time he went quiet

same lies, very similar style, NEVER makes a concession, is NEVER honest, ALWAYS has the typical tard viewpoint

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

this kid is an absolute fkn muppet

a muppet who ran around telling stories about how he has followed boxing for 50 years lol

it is extremely unlikely that a guy who has followed the sport for 50 years would fall in love with an over-rated fighter, and then embarrass himself making stupid excuses to justify why he was wrong lol

pretty sure that yankees4778 and TonyGe are kafkod's alts

they appeared about the same time he went quiet

same lies, very similar style, NEVER makes a concession, is NEVER honest, ALWAYS has the typical tard viewpoint
        I hope these alts are soon to come:

164ezfomi
        164doe
        WardDucked164
        154n168ezfomi
        164siriusBox
        164.8_siriusFM

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          miguel cotto who is a HOF and one of the best of his era had his named pissed on cosntantly because he wouldnt fight a MW...this a guy that was a prime welterweight whou couldnt make 147 later in his career so he went up a class.......he didnt belong in the ring with golovkin.......this is a guy who has given us many entertaining fights and hbo is going to run a career special on ......yet these guys find ways to piss and sully on his name and career

canelo was a pansy too...and he lost to lara(a guy ggg didnt fight...but according to his fans he didnt have to just cause)...until it was signed and then canelo was a p4p guy that was going to solidify golovkins career

dan jacobs got murdered by pirgo and dropped by featherfists sergio mora...until golovkin beat him in a close and tough fight...suddenly jacobs became the unquestioned 2nd best MW and a great fighter

yep, they bashed Martinez, Ward, Lara, Mora, Cotto, Canelo, Froch, Hopkins..... even Hagler and Monzon copped a few licks lol

just like they did with Pacquiao..... when they bashed Mayweather, Marquez, Morales, Cotto, Martinez, etc.....

and people wonder why I love bashing these lame fanboy fuk-tards

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            miguel cotto who is a HOF and one of the best of his era had his named pissed on cosntantly because he wouldnt fight a MW...this a guy that was a prime welterweight whou couldnt make 147 later in his career so he went up a class.......he didnt belong in the ring with golovkin.......this is a guy who has given us many entertaining fights and hbo is going to run a career special on ......yet these guys find ways to piss and sully on his name and career

canelo was a pansy too...and he lost to lara(a guy ggg didnt fight...but according to his fans he didnt have to just cause)...until it was signed and then canelo was a p4p guy that was going to solidify golovkins career

dan jacobs got murdered by pirgo and dropped by featherfists sergio mora...until golovkin beat him in a close and tough fight...suddenly jacobs became the unquestioned 2nd best MW and a great fighter
            Mexicans have super respect for Cuban fighters. In fact the Mexican national squad has some Cuban coach, a coach that specifically said that he wants to prepare the Mexican squad that can handle Europeans and Cubans that move a lot. Those were his exact words, that ''move a lot.''

I like Lara, but Lara has no business at 154. That's Haymon advisory..... he has been rated #1 since Floyd left. What does he have to prove at 154 when he's been wanting Golovkin at 160. Lara needs to move up. Andrade and Jermall already did. If I were Lara I'd be ashamed to be honest...

Maybe Lara is moving up for the ''Right time...''

I don't see the problem of Lara haters to say, ''he moved up because he was scared of Hurd or Jermell..''

I'm a huge Lara fan, but if he were to move to 160, then the Middleweight division will be deeper than anything, more deep than Lil'Gs ass that Abel likes to do in the morning with Loeffler recording it like a Pulp Fiction gimp scene.... I mean, you have seen Abel and Lil'G hugging each other crazy after knocking out ''cans...'' surely Abel is trolling when he does that... like they hit the lotto.. oh wait they did that with the Canelo fight too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Mexicans have super respect for Cuban fighters. In fact the Mexican national squad has some Cuban coach, a coach that specifically said that he wants to prepare the Mexican squad that can handle Europeans and Cubans that move a lot. Those were his exact words, that ''move a lot.''

I like Lara, but Lara has no business at 154. That's Haymon advisory..... he has been rated #1 since Floyd left. What does he have to prove at 154 when he's been wanting Golovkin at 160. Lara needs to move up. Andrade and Jermall already did. If I were Lara I'd be ashamed to be honest...

Maybe Lara is moving up for the ''Right time...''

I don't see the problem of Lara haters to say, ''he moved up because he was scared of Hurd or Jermell..''

I'm a huge Lara fan, but if he were to move to 160, then the Middleweight division will be deeper than anything, more deep than Lil'Gs ass that Abel likes to do in the morning with Loeffler recording it like a Pulp Fiction gimp scene.... I mean, you have seen Abel and Lil'G hugging each other crazy after knocking out ''cans...'' surely Abel is trolling when he does that... like they hit the lotto.. oh wait they did that with the Canelo fight too...
              trust....lil g trying to dip out that scene as fast as possible sighting old age and such

Comment

Working...
              X