No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Explains Why Leaving Jackson Was The Right Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
    Damn!!! you are still butt hurt about this and emotionally invested. Please move on!
    I don't need to be emotional to say that a person got robbed because of his nationality by a perverted boxing system.

That's not a big deal. That's america...

But thank you for worrying about us.

Comment

I wonder how many of the Ward haters also say that Mayweather was saved by the ref from a McGregor "body shot".(Kovalev had his shorts pretty high, the ref even said the beltline was fine before the fight).

Ultimately Kovalev had been hurt from a headshot and at least 1 legit body punch, he slumped over from a body punch a moment before the last exchange on the other ropes as well. He was exhausted, hurt to both body and head, and would've been knocked out in the next round even if the ref gave him 5 minutes to recover.

Yes the ending kind of sucked, but we all saw who won that night, and the low blow had nothing to do with it.
      Last edited by chicken-; 11-19-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Every time this guy talks about a trainer he always says something about training himself or disagreeing with what trainers want him to do. Sounds like he doesn't trust any trainer to do their job. I doubt there will be much difference.

Comment

Kov is his own worst enemy, Ward snatched his heart, his soul and blew out his fire in him as a fighter!

JDJ gave him excellent instructions in the first fight and he didn't listen then basically JDJ didn't care in the rematch!

He told Kov you gotta take it to him on the inside and it was actually funny watching Kov try!

Comment

A little too late. Kovalev should have gotten rid of this traitorous rat long before the rematch, now the damage is done

Comment

This sour piece of Russian trash got exposed and is blaming it on the trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                I think he will bounce right back
                I got no doubt, I think killer Kov will be back blowing out good fighters starting with this one, he could unify the LHW ranks.

The language barrier seems to be a big thing with Sergey, he probably wants to be more in control of whats going on instead of being a robot expected to do what ever, some guys need to work with a trainer and not be just a worker mentality, Sergey probably needs good communication with his trainer to be in harmony and that would be hard with Jackson especially when a bit of sniping was going on in camp a few snide whispers here and there is a not a good environment for elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I see they're still calling that low blow reffing disaster a "stoppage loss"
                  I'm a Ward fan and that was some BS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    A little too late. Kovalev should have gotten rid of this traitorous rat long before the rematch, now the damage is done
                    YUP! POS was on SPEED DIAL every chance he got with Ward's team. Even Ward wouldn't hire this CLOWN! Just used him for INFO and then said BYE.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Kov is his own worst enemy, Ward snatched his heart, his soul and blew out his fire in him as a fighter!

JDJ gave him excellent instructions in the first fight and he didn't listen then basically JDJ didn't care in the rematch!

He told Kov you gotta take it to him on the inside and it was actually funny watching Kov try!
                      After selling out he made sure Kov. fought the WRONG fight. That's classless and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X