Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Stiverne Rematch Peaked at 887,000 Viewers on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I just owned a couple A.J fanboys the other day -- you haters know who you are. I burned ya'll with the 600K figures now this buried you. I stay winning.

Comment

good that more americans are tuning in to watch their heavyweight champion.

Comment

Its good wilder is getting some attention on social media and things like that but his numbers went way down from a few years ago but i guess boxing viewership has gone way down in general on showtime and Hbo. The good news is viewership has gone way up on espn ever since theg signed top rank and now we get to see the best fighters in the world on regular cable and top rank makes the best fights. Wilder still needs to fight a top heavyweight this fight was a joke from the start.

Comment

In some other thread some Brits were saying that only like 400K watched the fight in order to justify why Joshua shouldn't fight him

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            ****ty numbers for a ****ty fight.

^^^^ this is a shitty fight

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              In some other thread some Brits were saying that only like 400K watched the fight in order to justify why Joshua shouldn't fight him

oh wow and like some were saying GSP comeback fight vs bisping that same night.... not gonna lie I was hoping Wilder would do a quick KO cuz I wanted to see the GSP fight (and man what a fight that was)

Comment

Considering he had to compete with UFC 217, I'd say those are very good numbers.

Comment

Michael Bisping is a bigger star in the US than Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Terrible numbers. This clown cant even crack 1 mil views on home soil. 75-25 split on the Joshua fight makes sense certainly now.
                    This was the same night as a “big” UFC event too wasn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      This was the same night as a “big” UFC event too wasn’t it?
                      Yeah but from my understanding that was not selling very well according to their own guy Joe Rogan.

Comment

Working...
                      X