Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bogere vs. Rodriguez Tops Mayweather Card on October 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bogere vs. Rodriguez Tops Mayweather Card on October 21

Once beaten Lightweight prospect Sharif Bogere (29-1, 20KO's) and Mexico's Jose Luis Rodriguez (23-9-1, 13KO's) will face each other in 10 rounds of action Saturday, Oct. 21st at Sam's Town Live in Las Vegas, NV for The Sin City Showdown, presented by Mayweather Promotions. "It feels great to be back," said Bogere. "These last few months have been about getting my body back to where it needs to be since my injury. Training camp has been exciting. I've been training and sparring with some really tough guys, and working on my balance and timing. After my last fight, I knew I needed to improve on a few things in order to become a better fighter and I have. I'm hungry! And when a lion is hungry you feed him!"
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bogere is a c level fighter who the hell are these other guys? Floyd needs a better scouting team

Comment

So a couple of guys named Krael and Sakia with a shet-load of losses are Mayweather's prospects???
      Damn no wonder Mayweather's Fighters get no TV time. Them two and Bogere are all other promotion companies rejects!
      I guess when a fighter gets cut from other companies cause they suck they go to Mayweather promotions..
      Good thing Mayweather made all his money from fighting himself cause he sure as **** isn't gonna make a living promoting a bunch of rejects...
      Only good fighter Mayweather has is Davis.

Comment

These guys can all be each other's Uber drivers after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          So a couple of guys named Krael and Sakia with a shet-load of losses are Mayweather's prospects???
          Damn no wonder Mayweather's Fighters get no TV time. Them two and Bogere are all other promotion companies rejects!
          I guess when a fighter gets cut from other companies cause they suck they go to Mayweather promotions..
          Good thing Mayweather made all his money from fighting himself cause he sure as **** isn't gonna make a living promoting a bunch of rejects...
          Only good fighter Mayweather has is Davis.
          I think Jack is his best fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            I think Jack is his best fighter.
            Oh I forgot about Jack. He's a good fighter. Hope he fights for a title a 175 soon. Hope it's against Stevenson if he wins against Alvarez.
            That should be a great fight!

Comment

Floyd puts more money and effort into the saggy-titted c-section-scarred crack hoes at his crack den strip club than he does his own fighters and so-called promotional company. This "company" is meant to promote himself not the fighters. It's all a front. Floyd is so jealous of Oscar De La Hoya that he's ruining all these fighters' careers that are out driving Uber when they should be training or resting because they don't have money for their basic needs meanwhile Floyd is out buying million dollar watches and 600k paintings of Conor McGregor. Floyd fails at everything that doesnt pay. The Olympics, Philthy Rich Records, Shantal Jacksons Modeling and Acting career, Fatherhood, Mayweather Promotions, TMT, this crack den strip club thats hemorrhaging cash...then the money he makes off the things he gets lucky with he blows on ridiculous things that give the appearance of success yet immediately depreciate in value.

Mayweather Promotions? Any job pays better.

Comment

Working...
              X