Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Holmes: Joshua Can Be Great, Fight With Wilder is 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I am a skeptic of Joshua's real caliber...

He have Wilder on queer street within 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      Wlad, Whyte and Pulev are better than anyone Wilders faced. Can never remember the name of the guy that knocked Stiverne out in two rounds.
      I didn't even know Laverne had lost before Wilder. Youtube time.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        As much as I am a skeptic of Joshua's real caliber...

He have Wilder on queer street within 5 rounds.
        Who ya'll got at heavyweight Amigo???

Comment

Leaning towards AJ for this.

Comment

DiBella wont let a real opponent near wilder who ran from a short overweight gassing povetkin because of traumatic memories from fighting behind the iron curtain
            Wilder is the Charlie Z of the heavyweight division
            self proclaimed, only fights bums and cab drivers or pays opponets off, still undefeated, doesn´t like the truth so he talks endless nonsense

Comment

Crazy Larrys quotes have been all over the place since the 80's ,another ATG who is an example not to take seriously bc he seldom makes a legit statement .

Holmes described Wladimir Klitschko as "a phoney champion" and he was glad to see the division regain some momentum through the Ukrainian's demise at the hands of Fury late last year.

In contrast he described* Parker as "a real fighter . I was in the sport for 38 years because I took care of myself. He will be in the same boat and he'll be harder to beat."

Anybody think Parker will surpass Holmes ? Holmes did .

"Klitschko has no jab, no heart & would be beaten by Wilder or Stiverne. " L. Holmes

Holmes is crack pot when it comes to really KNOWING boxing outside of teaching how to throw a great jab , the one thing he couldn've done here was state the obvious which is Joshuas clear advantages over Wilder . I guess when the time too have credible points the cat has his tongue ? When its time to make absurd ones hes in front of the line ?

Joshuas skill sets at 19 fights isnt too hard to figure out he will be a ATG when its done so i cant even give you huge props for that . You thought Parker would beat them all and yourself putting him in a potentially top 5 greatest boxers of all time ,i wonder where you stand on that now in contrast bashing the Klitchkos since the 90's ? lol

"KLITCHKO HAS NO JAB" without quotes like these it would be impossible for myself to convince SOME that being a pro fighter doesn't mean you're the brightest !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-12-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X