Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Goes Bonkers Over Canelo-Golovkin Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Atlas also thinks Lomachenko is the second coming of Jesus Christ putting him above Ward and Crawford.

Listen 118-110 was bad but the end result was not. Being the loudest in the room doesn't make Atlas a genius, everyone knows there has been and will be questionable scoring in the sport but ****ing where he himself eats makes the sport look bad. All ESPN analysts are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
      Canelo wins the rematch easy. GGG is done
      He certainly didn't win the first fight.

Comment

Boxing has had so many terrible decisions. I just wanted a good one with the world watching. I'm afraid to say I called this almost perfectly. I said from day one there is no way GGG wins a decision against Canelo in Vegas.

Comment

Another reason why boxing is turning away fans in their droves. How can you follow a sport you know will likely end in controversy? Atlas is spot on, it's become the norm now.

Comment

Teddy and everyone else!

Comment

He also went bonkers on Mike Tyson. Wimp pulled a gun on Iron Mike like the ***** he is

Comment

I had it 120-108 for Canelo, obviously all 3 judges messed up!

Comment

Literally every Canelo fight that is close or he should've lost, you'll find a sketchy scorecard

Floyd, Trout, Lara, Cotto, Khan (Khan was obviously winning prior to the KO), and now GGG.

Most protected fighter in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Boxing has had so many terrible decisions. I just wanted a good one with the world watching. I'm afraid to say I called this almost perfectly. I said from day one there is no way GGG wins a decision against Canelo in Vegas.
                    A lot of us posted this and we were right. Now you're seeing a certain set of demographics posting on here that not only was the fight not a robbery, that Canelo actually won the fight.

Comment

Atlas is atlas a little too emotional. Am sure he goes back home watches it again and then feel stupid. Am watching the fight again and to be honest it was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X