Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to Darchiyan will happen to Pacquiao when he comes back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    did you forget pac came back and fought like 3-4 fights already????
    Yes but did he ever taste a punch from a hard hitter? he became more defensive after the KO

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Yes but did he ever taste a punch from a hard hitter? he became more defensive after the KO
      define "hard hitter"? he's been hit with some flush clean shots after the ko. nothing like what hulkquez did to him tho..

look, if pac is getting ko, its gonna be from shots that will ko anyone too. just like in the 4th fight with marquez. that punch would put anyone down. and him being more defensive after the ko will help him not get ko again lol.

Comment

i mean yea if he got hit with the thurman combo in my sig probably.. but vic has already been kod 4 times since 2013 lol.. not the same, hes way more shot than manny

Comment

Pac fought in April didn't he? Lol not like he's been out of the ring for 2 years like Marquez... He will be fine....

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            i mean yea if he got hit with the thurman combo in my sig probably.. but vic has already been kod 4 times since 2013 lol.. not the same, hes way more shot than manny
            nah, i think pac would be fine off that shot. maybe wobble or knock down but wont ko him. but the only punch that will put pac out is a hard flush straight or over hand, not a hook.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              nah, i think pac would be fine off that shot. maybe wobble or knock down but wont ko him. but the only punch that will put pac out is a hard flush straight or over hand, not a hook.
              Pac is at the point where he cant take a shot and cant give one anymore he cant really pull the trigga no mo

Comment

Working...
              X