Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    please dont bs anyone:

business 1st I guess.

Also I put my av/sig combo depending on what fighter im supporting for their upcoming fight.

also this as well turnedup ^^^^^

and you know damn well canelo is much, much bigger now than he was before and with much more experience than before. Also you dont think that lilg hits ALOT harder than brook who's moving up in weight?

Again you f'ing imbecile how is that an excuse? Brook keeps his belts and gets a monster payday...where is the excuse and where am I wrong? It makes business sense, k2 was scrambling for an opponent and brook wanted a payday. Doesn't mean it's good fight for the fans but keep on reach Shortarmjavi.

Comment

• Hahahaha, the Golovkin fanboys are still trying to spin it. Time for them to fave the facts. GGG is actually $$$ and he'll fight anyone for a big payday. I don't even know how he has fans left at this point. This year his resume consists of Dominic Wade and Kell Brook. ****ing eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        what!? no way I dont think anyone would shit on lilg if he said no to brook. Brook is a ww ffs!
        Not true. When this first came up and didn't hapoen I seen people say ggg wash afraid.

Brooks is a WW who rehydrates into the mid 160's. GGG rehydrates to 170. Brooks should have tested 154. But he'll likely weigh close to what ggg does.

Brooks is 5'9.

GGG is 5'10 1/2

They won't have huge size disparity like in Khan v Canelo. GGG only rehydrates 10 pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
          what the f..ck...

well props to brook i think he is the best at 147 but this jump will be too big
          Same feeling! I like Brook very much and I believe him, Spence and Bradley are the best at 147lbs and he was cutting too much for that division but GGG is too much for him. I can understand this fight only in case Eubank Jr priced himself out and ducked him, because Eubank Jr would be a much better fight. With that being said, Brook is a very strong and big welterweight, has a strong chin, very good fundamentals and is better choice than Khan was for Canelo, but still it's a guy who never before competed at MW and they were calling Canelo out on chosing to fight a welterweight.

Comment

• The IBF does not allow beltholders (Golovkin) to rehydrate more than 10 pounds. Kell Brook was already rehydrating to 160s at welterweight.

They'll be the same weight fight night.

That being said, Golovkin is going to kill this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Hahahaha, the Golovkin fanboys are still trying to spin it. Time for them to fave the facts. GGG is actually $$$ and he'll fight anyone for a big payday. I don't even know how he has fans left at this point. This year his resume consists of Dominic Wade and Kell Brook. ****ing eh.
              Seems like only yesterday GGG would fight anyone. That was like 3-4 years ago though and they didn't really mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                However, if ggg turned down this fight haters would nail him for that. They know it.
                give me a break lol.. one things for sure, you wont say anything bad about this crap fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Brooks will be very close to same weight as GGG come fight night. He will put on some weight and he already comes in at 165. So the weight won't be issue.

But Brooks should have tested the waters first.

However, if ggg turned down this fight haters would nail him for that. They know it.
                  LMAO I know this dude would appear here trying to defen this circus. lol.

YESTERDAY
                  Golovkin: "Not respect for boxing, Weight classes exist, Canelo to big for Khan"

Golovkin "I'll fight anyone from 154.168"

Golovkin "I just want to unify belts, only legacy important, belts are my goals"

Golovkin "I'm not a bussiness man"

TODAY
                  Golovkin "Can't fight Ward @168, Can't fight Canelo @155, Ramirez name isn't big enough, Lara name isn't big"

Golovkin "I fight a WW THE FULL 160!, because I need big name"

NOW DEFEND THAT *****!
                  I just destroyed any possible counterargument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Hahahaha, the Golovkin fanboys are still trying to spin it. Time for them to fave the facts. GGG is actually $$$ and he'll fight anyone for a big payday. I don't even know how he has fans left at this point. This year his resume consists of Dominic Wade and Kell Brook. ****ing eh.
                    Dominic Wade was a mandatory, he didn't choose it.

Comment

• What's funny is Jacobs, Canelo, Suanders and Eubanks all say No

But Brook jumped at it when Eubanks were demanding operational control.

Brooks is better than Eubanks.

Brooks rehydrates as high as most 154 fighters. He'll be big enough. Will he be strong or good enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X