Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins this weekend? Lomachenko or Russell jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    All that is vs below average competition he will have a guy in front of him who has literally seen every style. Lomachenko will put on a great performance. I got a trillion
    Same thing was said about Roy jones-toney years ago..

Handspeed is a huge factor in this fight as Russell just doesn't have fast hands, he fight have THE fastest hands in the sport..

I'm not going to try and defend Russell's horrible list of opponents, I realize it isn't great and lomochenko has faced better guys.

It won't shock me if Russell gets off to a fast start and then lomo catches him later in the fight and ends it..

It's really a 50/50 fight, I lean towards lomo, but ultimately I can't ignore the amazing hand speed and talent of Russell... He hasn't been tested yet but I think this is his coming out party..

This fight and gamboa-Crawford are the 2 most difficult fights to predict since all parties seem to be talented but all are really untested and 3 are unbeaten with lomo having only 2 fights..

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      All that is vs below average competition he will have a guy in front of him who has literally seen every style. Lomachenko will put on a great performance. I got a trillion
      I confirm the trillion... Pm me so I know u confirm

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I confirm the trillion... Pm me so I know u confirm
        i just think ultimately loma will pull it out.. idk why, both guys really full of talent. i get the feeling loma has more intangibles, really this fight is 1 of the most intriguing of the year

i think it will help for loma knowing hes gone 12 rds, if he wants to do that same thing he did against salido fighting real tentative for the first half i kno russel with his pro experience will jump out to a lead... hes gotta be on his game from the opening bell to win i think. im leaning loma too but wouldnt be surprised if russel wins a decision

Comment

Even though Russell is untested at a high level, and Lomachenko's Salido loss is better than anything on Russell's resume, Russell has gone more "Pro" rounds than Loma...that is no headgear, different scoring system, etc. It does count.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yep, that's pretty much what people will say.
          Notice how one day they hype up how he has 900 amateur fights and has seen every style, is more experienced than a lot of pro fighters, has fought better fighters than Russell, etc? Now if Russell beats him, they will say Lomachenko only had 3 pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            i just think ultimately loma will pull it out.. idk why, both guys really full of talent. i get the feeling loma has more intangibles, really this fight is 1 of the most intriguing of the year

i think it will help for loma knowing hes gone 12 rds, if he wants to do that same thing he did against salido fighting real tentative for the first half i kno russel with his pro experience will jump out to a lead... hes gotta be on his game from the opening bell to win i think. im leaning loma too but wouldnt be surprised if russel wins a decision
            Yes, you got a good point about loma going 12 hard rounds before and that could play a major role in the 2nd half of the fight.
            I'm really on the fence, but I still gotta favor Russell..

I honestly don't care who wins, I'm just fascinated by the styles, unknowns and the stakes for both guys.
            It's really make or break for both guys

Comment

I expect a clear dominant victory for Russell

Comment

Loma beat Solido and was robbed.

He will win this time by late stoppage.
                Go loma

Comment

Working...
                X