Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlodarczyz no-shows pre-fight presser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlodarczyz no-shows pre-fight presser!

Krzysztof Wlodarczyz fails to show up at pre-fight presser!

He rematches Francisco Palacios this saturday in Poland, first fight was pretty good from what I remember apart from the stinking decision.

Promo...

New video of The Wizard shadowboxing!

Wlodarczyk a no-show at pre-fight presser

By Przemek Garczarczyk

It was a one fighter show during a Warsaw press conference at the Marriott Hotel before Saturday’s WBC cruiserweight title fight between #1 challenger Francisco “Wizard” Palacios (21-1, 13 KO) and titleholder Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk (46-2, 33 KO). A one fighter show because knowing about the bad blood between the two fighters, Wlodarczyk’s promoter Andrzej Wasilewski decided that “Diablo” will skip all the press conferences and will show up only for Friday’s weigh-in. “Wlodarczyk is still training, still sparring for this fight. And we all know that these fighters are not best friends, so the first and only time Wlodarczyk and Palacios will meet before walking into ring in Wroclaw, will be during weigh in,” said Wasilewski. The Wizard was surprised with this decision. “I don’t understand how a world champion can miss a press conference in his hometown, in his home country. But this is just me and in the end, it’s Diablo and his team’s decision. Starting September 23, he will not have this problem anymore because there will be new WBC cruiserweight champion,” said Palacios.

Comment

Working...
    X