Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Olympic Medal P4P List! Australia on Top!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
    Well Done Australia, P4P pretty awesome. The Best. UK P4P again 2nd best, even if you had entrants in every event, you STILL got those medals.

China and the US disappointing places.

delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        delusions of grandeur.

When people start posting pics instead of making a case for their argument, they already lost. Thank you for confirming that you had nothing to say for your argument.

I will welcome you to ignore unless you make a thread in the dome, or a total opposite which is an apology. I will accept your tail between your legs, and slap you up like a woman in the dome.

Comment

We're number 7! We're number 7!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            We're number 7! We're number 7!
            Only if you look at all medals bro. I am sure if it was Top Ten Gold's only, then it would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
              When people start posting pics instead of making a case for their argument, they already lost. Thank you for confirming that you had nothing to say for your argument.

I will welcome you to ignore unless you make a thread in the dome, or a total opposite which is an apology. I will accept your tail between your legs, and slap you up like a woman in the dome.
              Why would anyone even need to post anything more than pictures after I was done?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Why would anyone even need to post anything more than pictures after I was done?
                What you said was nothing to do with what I said.

So what if Britain had more entrants, that has nothing to do with what the table was about dumbass. Also that does not mean you automatically get medals either, you still have to work for them.

P4P

Australia > GB > US. That's why you ignore my reply to your post. You see that by Population, the US suck pretty bad.

Comment

Reply to the post in reply to your original and let's see what you have to say. Stop ducking like Mayweather.

Comment

This is a positive thread to congratulate on Australia's achievements to be in the top 10 medalists, and P4P be the best by population.

GOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOooooo Australia!

Comment

& lmfaaoooo at australia p4p...

http://www.nbcolympics.com/medals/su...ngs/index.html

/thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X