• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac over JMM...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Pac over JMM...
      Naaaaaah. That was high-profile and an iffy decision...but Lara-Williams was the kind of thing that makes you do a spit take.

Max Kellerman said after the fight, "Bob, we're thinking that they should stop the fight because of the beating Williams' is sustaining, and he wins the fight!"

Bob Papa: "Crazy...crazy..."

It was THAT bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        I think the most booed one was Márquez/Pac, I´ve never seen someone get booed like Pac before. But Lara, Chisora, Josesito (vs Jessie Vargas), and a couple of others got robbed big time.
        Lol how can you put Vargas-Lopez on the same sentence as Lara-Williams and Chisora-Helenius? That was actually a good close fight, not a robbery at all. Vargas struggled yes, but everybody knew he was in with a tough opponent and wasn't gonna be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          Naaaaaah. That was high-profile and an iffy decision...but Lara-Williams was the kind of thing that makes you do a spit take.

Max Kellerman said after the fight, "Bob, we're thinking that they should stop the fight because of the beating Williams' is sustaining, and he wins the fight!"

Bob Papa: "Crazy...crazy..."

It was THAT bad.
          Yea your right,that was a much more clear and horrible decision..I just felt so bad for JMM you know gave everything to win that fight...

Comment

williams-lara by far

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Matthysse vs Alexander
              I agree... worse than Lara-Williams

Comment

I don't know but Macklin vs. Sturm deserves an honorable mention.

Comment

PAC vs Marquez

After taunting PAC for years, going to PAC backyard and disrespecting him, wearing offended t-shirt about PAC, saying if he gets another chance he would KO PAC head off and not leaving it to the hands of the judges, promising that he would not run like Mosley

Biggest robberies for the fans because all Marquez did was ran and counter never taking any serious risk. In other words doing his best to give a good fight for the fans.
                  Last edited by ModernTalking; 12-11-2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

whoever said pac marquez is ******ed because

a) the only way that fight is a robbery is that it wasnt a UD for pac who CLEARLY won - i dont know how 1 judge managed to call it a draw

b) pacquiao won at least 8 rounds on my card

c) there is no argument for marquez winning - pacquiao out-threw him, outlanded him and landed the cleaner/harder shots.

if there was still any doubt ; just consider the following pictures

and if theres still any doubt after that; consider the fact that marquez still hasnt filed his lawsuit because he knows very well he lost that fight.

Comment

Pac vs. Mosley PPV event

Comment

Working...
                      X