Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: Where was he in 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 when I was dominating the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: Where was he in 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 when I was dominating the game?

"Where was he (Pacquiao) in 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 when I was dominating the game? Now when I'm 34 (old) they say this guy wants to fight me. Why he didn't ask me when I was in my twenties or when I was in my teens?"

Floyd said this straight from his mouth in a post-fight press conference. What does it mean when he said this? Is he really want to fight Pacquiao?
    Last edited by straightleft; 09-18-2011, 09:46 AM.

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    "Where was he (Pacquiao) in 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 when I was dominating the game? Now when I'm 34 (old) they say this guy wants to fight me. Why he didn't ask me when I was in my twenties or when I was in my teens?"

Floyd said this straight from his mouth in a post-fight press conference. What does it mean when he said this?
    .........LoL Floyd's trolling

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .........LoL Floyd's trolling
      It seems to me he really doesn't want to fight Pacquiao because he is old now.

Comment

Pacquiao @ 112 vs Mayweather @ 135 = Catchweight of 124 lbs. Who you got?!

Comment

I didn't really like that comment, but I'll excuse it because it was a post-fight press conference and he was emotional.

Comment

floyd looked younger than his mosley fight

he looked as sharp as he did in the juanma fight

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
              I didn't really like that comment, but I'll excuse it because it was a post-fight press conference and he was emotional.
              Hey did you find any post-fight presser?

I couldn't find one that is whole. All of them are chopped to pieces couldn't really get the whole picture.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post

Floyd said this straight from his mouth in a post-fight press conference. What does it mean when he said this? Is he really want to fight Pacquiao?
                Pac is going to crush this cheater

Comment

he was already kicking ass and taking names.

and you were fighting in a different division.

floyd is a ******

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                    Hey did you find any post-fight presser?

I couldn't find one that is whole. All of them are chopped to pieces couldn't really get the whole picture.

Don't forget that Floyd also doesn't want to fight Pac until he gets proper financial counseling.

Comment

Working...
                    X