No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren, Hearn Trade Words Over December 22 Head To Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    If a promoter already books a certain date, why would another promoter book the same date? Hearn is an a$$hole, plain and simple.

I hope Warren books Wilder vs Fury on the same date as Joshua fights the winner of Whyte/Chisora.
    Didn't you read? Sky wanted him to do it because they only had the O2 for that date.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      The British public is delusional when it comes to Chisora. How many times are they going to recycle him?
      You're not interested after the first fight was a war? Damn. Boxing fans should be looking forward to this one, man.

Comment

Imma hafta split-screen that mofo.

Comment

I love when they do more frequent boxing, but I hate to chose one over the other.

I want to watch the 2 fight, but they conflict each other. Please, someone from UK with a serious opinion, what fight you recommend me to watch live? I have the means to watch both, but I am someone who hate the constant switching during fights and I sit for one live from beginning to end.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            [/B]

I've already said why it's stupid. If I have to explain why, you are the idiot.
            Go cry about there being too many fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              The story goes originally the British Boxing board of control prohibited such a clash for the "good of the game".

However a new dominant promoter came along and campaigned for that to be changed as it stopped him putting his "super" fights on when a small show existed that promoter ....

Frank Warren
              I don't know why this hasn't been brought up. They should point this out to him at every opportunity.

Warren was like a young Eddie Hearn back in the day. He chase all his rivals out of the game.

He pestered the BBBofC and now he is moaning at a older age. If he has the better card on December 22 why is he moaning?

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                I want to watch the 2 fight, but they conflict each other. Please, someone from UK with a serious opinion, what fight you recommend me to watch live? I have the means to watch both, but I am someone who hate the constant switching during fights and I sit for one live from beginning to end.
                I would recommend the Whyte/Chisora II rematch. Only if it turns out like their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I would recommend the Whyte/Chisora II rematch. Only if it turns out like their first fight.
                  I hope this rematch live the excitement of the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                    I know Warren had the Dec 22nd date booked 1st but did Hearn book it before, or after Warren secured the Wilder fight for Fury (and how he went about it)?
                    I get the feeling that Hearn doing this is a retaliation for that - due mainly to the fact he'll now have to offer Wilder a lot more money to fight Joshua instead of Fury and get less of the profits himself.

Frank warren was the promoter that got the rules changed when he was the Eddie Hearn of british boxing. He bullied the BBBofC into changing the rules that protect fair sharing of dates.

So phuck him, he is moaning and crying and i dont understand why, his card is better so he shouldn't worry about another promoter's card.

The fans have a choice to choose which one that watch/Pay for or stream.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                      its actually rubbish for the fans cos i would usually order both if on different dates, however i will probably order the BT card as my tv is through BT and stream for free the chisora v whyte. plus is crap trying to flick between 2 fights anyway. even if they were 1 week apart it would be better.
                      I agree, but promoters hate each other so they're always trying to stick it to their rivals.

They dont care about us having this confliction. They wants us to choose.

So be it.

I'll be watching Hearns card and hoping to catch the replay later on ESPN+ for Warrens card.

Comment

Working...
                      X