This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Lmfao what. And I bet your from like North Dakota or some bull****. Never seen a minority in your life.
    My point is that people from Florida are dumb.

Second, I was born and raised in New York just 1 mile north of the Bronx. Plenty of non whites.

Comment

Here comes the lions den boxing community....

Comment

Damn straight. They are just mad a brotha kept his title when they all thought he was a bum.
        Nah man. I am saying Fury is still Lineal.

Comment

Wilder won the first 9 rounds and the last one.

Shiiit wasn’t even close, can’t believe Fury lucked out with a draw. Wilder put him on his ass twice and had him running the whole fight. Wilder outlander him in arm punches. Wilder ate his best shots and showed no effect.

Fury better take this as a win and run back over to England. Y’all ain’t built to fuuuck with us
          Seems you know more than Paulie eh?

Comment

Tyson's only liability is his chin. He doesn't take a punch all that well which is what ultimately cost him the fight last night. He was floored twice by Deontay Wilder. Other than that he is going to be very difficult to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Seems you know more than Paulie eh?
              This the same dude who got beat up in sparring by Connor mcgregor lmfao

Comment

This the same dude who got beat up in sparring by Connor mcgregor lmfao

Comment

Comment

I’ve been watching it ever since I started banging your mom.

Very productive post genius. This screams “I’ve been riding fury’s diiick all night trying to make Murcia great again” you probably smash your sister hillbilly

Lmao fury looked like a special ed student with all that herky jerky Cuba Gooding jr radio impersonation of Muhammad Ali. None of his punches hurt wilder. He was running for his life half the time and got an extra long count in the 12th.

You ******s seriously dksab
                    Hahaha what an inbred piece of detritus you are fam.

Comment

Working...
                    X