• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ban worthy level troll thread tbh

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      ban worthy level troll thread tbh
      Take that bum back to Europe. He got a lucky gift of a draw. Wilder was imposing his will last night. Typical brits and there fuuucked scorecards as always

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Stay out of this. Wilder don’t deserves this slander from these peasants. BOOMMMBBB SQUUUAAADDDD

#andstill
        Alright, man.

And still Lineal, though too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Alright, man.

And still Lineal, though too.
          Damn straight. They are just mad a brotha kept his title when they all thought he was a bum.

Comment

The thread starter knows all threads are about fury being robbed, because the boxing world knows who really won, so this thread is just a token gesture response.
            In a poor attempt to hide the world's belief it was a mugging

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              The thread starter knows all threads are about fury being robbed, because the boxing world knows who really won, so this thread is just a token gesture response.
              In a poor attempt to hide the world's belief it was a mugging
              Because it’s like 3pm on a Sunday in England and these fools have nothing better to do then cry over their man. Stay overseas, wilder wasn’t playing with his ass last night.

Comment

It's not his fault, guys. Thread starter is from Florida.

Comment

At last someone seen the fight I saw.
                  Too fat Fury better take his fat ass back to clown land now cause he just proved he's got brain damage.
                  Mainly epilepsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    It's not his fault, guys. Thread starter is from Florida.
                    Lmfao what. And I bet your from like North Dakota or some bull****. Never seen a minority in your life.

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    At last someone seen the fight I saw.
                    Too fat Fury better take his fat ass back to clown land now cause he just proved he's got brain damage.
                    Mainly epilepsy.
                    Word. Fury don’t want that rematch. He barely survived and got lucky with a draw.

Comment

Bomber got exposed by a mfer who was doing drugs and living like a rockstar while being away from the sport for more than 2 years...Facts!!

Fury surprised me because I predicted that he would get destroyed but he did his thing and I felt like he deserved the Dub...the fight wasn’t close bro..so it was indeed a robbery

Comment

Working...
                      X