No announcement yet.

Errol spence is scared of crawford!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol spence is scared of crawford!!

Boogie Man Down.. Errol Spence talks Networks not Fights.. Terence Crawford Pulls up - Trill Style
    https://www.facebook.com/FactKingBox...39393232/?t=15

Errol don't want that work from Bud!

Comment

Errol dont want that smoke. Crawford turned Spence into his personal Thurman. Spence started drinking once Thurman got into his division. All facts.

Comment

What part of Spence shutting up Bud's homeboys right in front of Terrance, then telling him that he would "crush him easily" did all of you miss?

LMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

That video made Spence look like a right dosser. I still think he beats Bud doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            That video made Spence look like a right dosser. I still think he beats Bud doe.
            He crushes Bud.

And what folks really miss about the whole video is that Arum is standing RIGHT THERE thru all of it.

And everything out of his mouth is all about NOT MAKING THE FIGHT YET.

He tells Errol he is better off avoiding Bud...but if that was true why isn't he trying his damnedest to actually make the fight?

Errol knows what time it is and replies with "you're a great promoter"- in other words, "I know you are selling wolf tickets about your guy but you also know you don't want him in with me yet."

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Errol dont want that smoke. Crawford turned Spence into his personal Thurman. Spence started drinking once Thurman got into his division. All facts.

Stfu you top rank shill. Keep on defending those top rank cherrypicks as well.

Comment

but crawford signed an extension with top rank for 5 years knowing all the top welters are with PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  but crawford signed an extension with top rank for 5 years knowing all the top welters are with PBC.
                  Oops!

Gonna have to report you to the Admins for carelessly supplying facts to this forum.

You should know better than to try and tell the truth here by now.

Shame on you!

Comment

Seems like one of them wants to fight the other and the other one is content never having the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X