No announcement yet.

Well Bivol looked pretty good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Bivol looked pretty good

In short amount of time we got to see.Thought Broud looked pretty good for 1st min lol.But really he was deff bigger and has decent jab,st8 right.Chin obv a problem though to put it nice.Also thought (again) a little quick stop.Imean unless guy is out why not count to 8 and then see.Broud did not seem mad abouy it though so cant say to much.But when he was allowed to get up he looked fine.But again he did not seem to care so whatever.

you could of just posted that in one of the main threads? are you on commission for posting threads or something?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      you could of just posted that in one of the main threads? are you on commission for posting threads or something?
      Why are you boss of threads????AND WHY POST ON IT THEN??????????LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Why are you boss of threads????AND WHY POST ON IT THEN??????????LMAO
        because your flooding the forum with your drivel, its annoying.

Comment

2nd time your dumb azz has posted on this thread lol.And I have forgot more about boxing then I doubt he will ever know.Now go away if you don't like it.

Comment

And really I don't start many threads but like I said you don't like it then go away.

Comment

And really I don't start many threads but like I said you don't like it then go away.
              Dudes a loser. He doesn’t know boxingbornadd anything relevant to a discussion.... but I’m ****ty I missed it. Just getting home about so sit down to a night full of boxing!!
              Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 11-04-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Dudes a loser. He doesn’t know boxingbornadd anything relevant to a discussion.... but I’m ****ty I missed it. Just getting home about so sit down to a night full of boxing!!
                Yea that's great I love it. I end up putting them off on dvr and waiting sometimes just because I hate it when they over.Good to hear from ya enjoy!!

Comment

Yea that's great I love it. I end up putting them off on dvr and waiting sometimes just because I hate it when they over.Good to hear from ya enjoy!!
                  I’m sure we will get back together soon being boxingscene analysts and all...what’s your prediction on wilders performance?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    I’m sure we will get back together soon being boxingscene analysts and all...what’s your prediction on wilders performance?
                    Well he should stop him this time esp with they way he looks and being inactive.But not crazy about way Wilder has been talkin about everone but HIM.And the way he keeps talkin about power(he has that in spades needs to work on jab,skills.But with that being said outside one lucky punch he should be able to get him out by 6-8 at latest.And you?

Comment

Working...
                    X