This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    What has Aston Villa got to do with United and Liverpool.

Inter cities fairs :lol1.
    just another team with 'istoree

Always been shite.

For me football is literally all about the last result. But there are a lot of voyeurs in football. When really why would a fan of another team have any time for another team based on games they won years ago. Silly.

Comment

• Yes United are spending big (finally the past few years)

Do we have a rich arab or Russian bank rolling us? no

So that money is coming from what the club generates not some dude who fancies using a club to play Real life football manager..

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        They are also in the Champions League.
        Premier league is more competitive and the big one..

Any lucky club can win the CL.. look at Chelsea and Porto.. absolute gash sides

Liverpool and United are just focusing on the league before we plan the domination of Europe for the next decade and start smashing these pathetic Italian clubs..

Who knows we might even half ass the Europa league and still pick up that tin pot piece of **** on the way too

Comment

• Aguero missed 2 penalties and still scored a hatrick jesus...

Rumour is Fabregas is on the way out and Lukaku on the way in at Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Yes United are spending big (finally the past few years)

Do we have a rich arab or Russian bank rolling us? no

So that money is coming from what the club generates not some dude who fancies using a club to play Real life football manager..
            sort of is.

Sort of how it always works. One team outspending another. The correlation between wage bill and league position has nearly alway been the key indicator of success. In all our lifetimes anyway.

Nothin organic about Man U either tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Matri, Ogbonna and Llorente World class? .

Tevez was past his sell by date too.
              Didn't say all 8 were world class I said all 8 combined cost less than what Liverpool paid for Andy Carroll

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              That's big statement. sure i admit Conte's juve are more fast paced more attacking but in tactical POV he's really poor, is really surprising because in his first year at juve he love to experimenting with formation, he use 7 different formation at that season, one is really crazy with 4 attacker (2 wings+2 CF) but after he discover the 3-5-2 he rarely change it, he even force it in CL eventhough is not working.

Allegri is master of tactical battle. i remember last season at the showdown fro scudetto with napoli, he know napoli are really strong at the wing so he use 4-4-2 instead 3-5-2 to close the gap at the side. it work napoli can't do **** and he made wonderful subs which is goal scorer zaza. he the do the same thing with bayern in CL but alas Evra tired legs can't hold alaba's constant attack in the second half.

both have flaws i do sometimes wish allegri have some of conte's balls.
              I'm just comparing Juventus under both managers and I know Allegri lost a lot of players but Juv has not been as dominant even in serie A and I don't think the league has gotten better Juventus don't scare anyone anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Didn't say all 8 were world class I said all 8 combined cost less than what Liverpool paid for Andy Carroll

I'm just comparing Juventus under both managers and I know Allegri lost a lot of players but Juv has not been as dominant even in serie A and I don't think the league has gotten better Juventus don't scare anyone anymore
                WTF??!! last season after the slump in the first 10 game Juve's run for the rest of of the season are 24-1-1, that's 24 wins in 26 games conceding only 8 goals in that 26 games. they are stranded at 14th position in the first 10 games then win serie a with +9pts at the end of the season. WHAT NOT SCARY ABOUT THAT???

In CL Conte get raped 4-0 by bayern while Allegri fight on equal foot with them. even go to the final in his first season defeating madrid in the process.

Conte is good in shaping new team, but allegri tactical mind take them to the next level.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  WTF??!! last season after the slump in the first 10 game Juve's run for the rest of of the season are 24-1-1, that's 24 wins in 26 games conceding only 8 goals in that 26 games. they are stranded at 14th position in the first 10 games then win serie a with +9pts at the end of the season. WHAT NOT SCARY ABOUT THAT???

In CL Conte get raped 4-0 by bayern while Allegri fight on equal foot with them. even go to the final in his first season defeating madrid in the process.

Conte is good in shaping new team, but allegri tactical mind take them to the next level.
                  Heynckes Bayern were much better than guardiola's , That Bayern Munich team would run a train through Barcelona that beat you 3-1
                  Juv were top 3 or 4 in Europe between 2011-15 right now I wouldn't say you're better than PSG or Man City you won the league by 9 points last year but 3 years ago you had European record of 102 points and Vidal , Pirlo, Pogba, Tavez, Giovinco
                  Last edited by Phenom; 08-16-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Heynckes Bayern were much better than guardiola's , That Bayern Munich team would run a train through Barcelona that beat you 3-1
                    Juv were top 3 or 4 in Europe between 2011-15 right now I wouldn't say you're better than PSG or Man City you won the league by 9 points last year but 3 years ago you had European record of 102 points and Vidal , Pirlo, Pogba, Tavez, Giovinco
                    what top 3-4?? conte only manage 1/3 out of group stage in his time, allegri easily beat city home & away last season when they still in a slump. PSG is nothing.

Barca were in god mode that year, they run through every champions in top leagues. MSN breaking record week after week.

Juve had a slump last year. out of 20 goals juve concede last season 12 are on the first 10 matches and 60% of them came from opponent's first shot on goal. if they dont have slump they can surpass conte's record easily, but that's not the scariest part. seeing juve comeback from that slump terrified all the opponents. inter, roma, napoli all are mentally breakdown from juve's pressure.

and allegri manage to win two coppas while conte fail everytimes.

Comment

• i was wondering where all the arsenal fans?? i know dirk is banned for life but there still two more arsenal fans suscribe to this thread isn't it??

Comment

Working...
                      X