Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Laughs: Joshua, Hearn Definitely 'Begging' Now To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    The fact you use sanctioning body rankings shows how uneducated you are. The rankings by sanctioning bodies has nothing to do with where a fighter is actually ranked talent wise, but has to do with being registered with that body, paying the fees, and fighting fighters also registered to that body. (As well as politics, but that’s not important at this time) Which is why you had Fury ranked top 6 (I believe) with the WBC, but unranked with the other 3 bodies.

And I never said Whyte wasn’t ranked above Ortiz by TBRB, I was showing that Ortiz was top 5 on the big independent rank lists. A good way for them to settle it would be for them to fight each other since they are beside each other in the rankings like you pointed out. Instead Whyte will fight Chisora, who as you mentioned is #7 on TBRB. cool. I missed that. My mistake. To you, 3 vs 7 is a much more compelling fight than 3 vs 4. Again, cool. But I can watch that fight on YouTube.
    No you didn't miss it, you selectively chose not to see it as a blinkered Wilder fan boy.

Chisora knocked out Takam to earn that ranking.

Also Whyte is above Chisora again something you selectively did bot mention. He is deservedly ranked above him too.

Comment

• Poor PPV sales + watching Wilder get a gift decision against an out of shape Fury hardly makes for a begging Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
        No you didn't miss it, you selectively chose not to see it as a blinkered Wilder fan boy.

Chisora knocked out Takam to earn that ranking.

Also Whyte is above Chisora again something you selectively did bot mention. He is deservedly ranked above him too.
        No, I mentioned where Whyte was ranked when I asked "to you 3 vs 7 is a much more compelling fight than 3 vs 4?" (Whyte being #3)

I'd rather see #3 fight #4 then watch #3 fight #7 for a second time in a predetermined fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Oh I see all Joshua’s wins get context, but Wilders don’t?

Wlad and Povetkin were old, how old was Ortiz again? How many years had Fury spent as an obese depressed drug addict before the Wilder fight? Parker, Whyte and Takam aren’t that good? How great are Wilders opponents beyond his 2 best (one of which beat him, the other was close to stopping him).

Only Fury can legit say he has wins beyond reproach defeating a 10 year reigning champ in klitshko and (by my and most cards) an undefeated no.2 ranked HW, both in his opponents back yards.
          Resumes are always updated. So based on that and as of right now on December 12th, 2018, Wilders resume looks better TODAY....

Here are the facts:
          1. Wilder fought and beat an “undefeated” Ortiz who was ranked as the 3rd best HW at the time in 2018. Wilder fought to a draw against Fury in 2018 who was recognized as the lineal champion because he beat Wladimir who was the lineal champion holding (4) belts.

2. In 2018, Joshua fought an undefeated Parker who was the WBO champion and ranked as a top ten HW by Ring Magazine. He won that title from Andy Ruiz Jr. Joshua also beat Povetkin in 2018 who was ranked as the 5th best HW by Ring Magazine.

Put it another way, if I placed these two accomplishments in front of you with no names attached to them, which one is honestly better to you?

1. beating an undefeated 4th ranked fighter and a fighting to a draw against the widely recognized HW lineal champion.

2. beating a top ten undefeated HW with a WBO belt and beating the 5th best HW.

Comment

• Just go make a Fury fight with Joshua, freeze this guy out he obviously doesn't want a Joshua fight. Let him worry about getting knocked out by Breazeale. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Lies? Says the guy that is parroting more Hearn lies. When AJ turned down the deal, he didn’t once mention an issue with the fact that BT could bid for US rights, but instead turned it down saying he suddenly had a change of heart and wanted the bout in the UK. This BT element thing is just a late excuse Hearn came up with to excuse his rejecting a deal AJ promised he’d accept.
              The only contract broken with a real contract was Wilder publicly stating he lost his pen. Any talks besides that has nothing to do why the fight didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                Resumes are always updated. So based on that and as of right now on December 12th, 2018, Wilders resume looks better TODAY....

Here are the facts:
                1. Wilder fought and beat an “undefeated” Ortiz who was ranked as the 3rd best HW at the time in 2018. Wilder fought to a draw against Fury in 2018 who was recognized as the lineal champion because he beat Wladimir who was the lineal champion holding (4) belts.

2. In 2018, Joshua fought an undefeated Parker who was the WBO champion and ranked as a top ten HW by Ring Magazine. He won that title from Andy Ruiz Jr. Joshua also beat Povetkin in 2018 who was ranked as the 5th best HW by Ring Magazine.

Put it another way, if I placed these two accomplishments in front of you with no names attached to them, which one is honestly better to you?

1. beating an undefeated 4th ranked fighter and a fighting to a draw against the widely recognized HW lineal champion.

2. beating a top ten undefeated HW with a WBO belt and beating the 5th best HW.
                Look who we have here, a clear biased Beyoncé fan girl. Your comment is so flawed you might be Beyoncé himself writing this garbage.

FYI, Parker was #3 HW in the world and AJ beat him in a unification fight, champion against champion, best against best then Povetkin was 4-5th when AJ fought him you muppet!

Finally, the world knows Fury beat Wilder in that fight and the draw was a joke, America is bad for boxing with questionable decisions and ****** LDBC haters who know absolutely nothing about boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                  Look who we have here, a clear biased Beyoncé fan girl. Your comment is so flawed you might be Beyoncé himself writing this garbage.

FYI, Parker was #3 HW in the world and AJ beat him in a unification fight, champion against champion, best against best then Povetkin was 4-5th when AJ fought him you muppet!

Finally, the world knows Fury beat Wilder in that fight and the draw was a joke, America is bad for boxing with questionable decisions and ****** LDBC haters who know absolutely nothing about boxing!
                  It was recorded a draw, live with it. Even if I give you #3 for Parker & #4 for Povetkin, beating Ortiz at #5 and drawing with the lineal champion is still better. And you know absolutely nothing about Beyoncé. I just like looking at her(top pic) rather than your mom (bottom pic)LMAO!!!! Beat it loser!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                    It was recorded a draw, live with it. Even if I give you #3 for Parker & #4 for Povetkin, beating Ortiz at #5 and drawing with the lineal champion is still better. And you know absolutely nothing about Beyoncé. I just like looking at her(top pic) rather than your mom (bottom pic)LMAO!!!! Beat it loser!!!!

You must be what, 12? Grow up laddie, the grown ups are discussing boxing now bugger off!

Comment

• Wilder exposed himself. Someone can't be begging you to fight them and ducking you at the same time you moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X