Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

https://apnews.com/d6dbb8b02a4446f6800de794b45523e6

Damn from trumps lawyer(dream client) to don’t drop the soap. That’s cold. Let’s see if trump is next.

Cohen is the first — and so far, only — member of Trump’s circle during two years of investigations to go into open court and implicate the president in a crime, though whether a president can be prosecuted under the Constitution is an open question.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

Damn from trumps lawyer(dream client) to don’t drop the soap. That’s cold. Let’s see if trump is next.
      He’ll go to a minimum security prison camp. Club FED.
      3 years. He’ll serve about two actual years, because he’ll get nearly 5 months off of his 36 month sentence,

31 months, and he’ll certainly get 6 months halfway house/home monitoring. 2 years and one month.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Cohen is the first — and so far, only — member of Trump’s circle during two years of investigations to go into open court and implicate the president in a crime, though whether a president can be prosecuted under the Constitution is an open question.

for what exactly? Did trump order him to evade taxes now?

Cohen pleaded guilty in August to evading $1.4 million in taxes related to his personal businesses. In the part of the case with greater political repercussions, he also admitted breaking campaign finance laws in arranging payments in the waning days of the 2016 election to **** star Stormy Daniels and Playboy model Karen McDougal.

holy hell ya democrats and like minded people just keep grasping at straws....

What I read was right if you cant get them on the crime get them on a technicality

Comment

You're incorrect in saying Cohen implicated Trump in any crime.

Paying off a woman to be quiet, with one's own money, is not a crime in any way.

Great legal minds like Alan Dershowitz have said as such.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/2...his-own-pocket

Dont believe some online teenage virginal basement dweller pretending to be a lawyer, believe actual lawyers with verified credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              What I read was right if you cant get them on the crime get them on a technicality
              Exactly.

Its kinda like the superfans and grubers here.

Mueller is playing Gotcha! and using perjury traps and prosecuting people for crimes unrelated to collusion, crimes like tax evasion.

But in the big picture, the Russian collusion he is supposed to be investigating, Mueller still has all of nothing.

It's just like here. Yeah, you D superfans can celebrate and brag about your scoring of Gotcha! points, but in the big picture you still have absolutely nothing.

Comment

It’s a question true only because it’s never gotten to the point of prosecution. I think the answer will be yes he can be prosecuted.

I challenge trump to walk down 5th ave in New York and pull out a gun and kill someone and let’s see if he will get prosecuted. I think we all know the answer to that one. President or no president.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He’ll go to a minimum security prison camp. Club FED.
                  3 years. He’ll serve about two actual years, because he’ll get nearly 5 months off of his 36 month sentence,

31 months, and he’ll certainly get 6 months halfway house/home monitoring. 2 years and one month.
                  Yes. I’d rather not do two years doe.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Arnold Schwarzenegger said something similar. “Open the books!” When he was campaigning for governor of California. He never opened the books when he became governor.

I won’t hild my breath for trump to drain any swamp.

Comment

Working...
                    X