Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And they wonder why boxing is dead in America? They’ve destroyed it with corruption..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Why would any champion who lacks big KO power come to America just to get robbed by the judges.

It's not even hometown scoring, it is pure corruption.

Those judges got paid.
    Imagine fury at 100% wilder only agreed because he thought fury was finished

Comment

My biggest problem with the Canelo GGG fights and the Wilder Fury fight is we all knew before hand which ones would fall foul of a robbery if there is one and which ones would be the beneficiaries of a robbery. And then the ones EVERYBODY thought won did not get given the decision and unsurprisingly it was the same ones we all predicted could get robbed.

I dont think either Canelo GGG 1 or Fury Wilder were completely one sided but to me it seemed neither were close enough to "go either way". Once upon a time people who claimed corruption were conspiracy theorists but the corruption isnt even hidden away behind closed doors these days. It has broken the surface and it happens infront of our very eyes now. Only people still burying their heads in the sand and denying it are the ones whose favourite fighters are the beneficiaries of the corruption and will keep playing it down and denying it while it suits them to do so.

If i remember there was an even worse robbery on the Canelo GGG 1 card but cant remember who it was.

Comment

Fact that they need to import a retired star from another country to boost their own will tell you everything about the "dead" state it's in.
        Which current American heavyweight would give Wilder that kind of exposure?

Comment

Working...
        X